Team Fight Tactics - Riot's Auto Chess, TFT

It looks like Warcraft 3: Pokemon Defense could be an inspiration looking at this video:

There were quite a few Warcraft maps like this. I miss those days. So many mods would make great standalone games… waiting for some Footman Frenzy clones :)

Been playing this a lot today now that queues are mostly non-existent. Harkonis on the lol client

Is there a way to tell what a unit is once you own it? In Autochess and Underlords there is a part of the ui that tells you about the unit you have selected, but I’m either blind or it isn’t obvious in TFT. Played my first game tonight, Need to play some more to understand the units and classes better. I don’t like the shared draft thing where if you touch the unit it is yours, even if it wasn’t the one you were going for. I also had no idea at all with the items and what they were combining into. I did a horrible job managing my money. I managed to grab 4th place just off the basic knowledge of wanting to get syngeries and level units, but definitely felt lost. I printed out the item pic from above so I can look at it when playing in the future.

Right clicking on a unit shows its job and origin. I was initially confused by the lack of information as well.

Supposedly there are lots of updates coming but I have to say my initial expectations have been reversed regarding TFT and Underlords.
I still actively hate the Underlords mobile elements but at least they work and make sense. TFT needs some serious work in all aspects, most of all in information availability and visibility.
Also balancing, pacing and feedback.