Telltale's Walking Dead

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/page1

A bunch of new info dropped today including that fact that Gary Whitta is doing some work on it.

As we head toward the launch of episode one of the game, we’re excited to announce Playing Dead, a nine-part behind the scenes video series where our team and some special guests spill their guts about making the game.

Hosted by AJ LoCascio, the voice of Marty McFly in Back to the Future: The Game, Playing Dead offers a closer look at what fans can look forward to in The Walking Dead, join in question and answer segments exclusive to the game’s official site, and see interviews with special guests including The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Gary Whitta, screenwriter for The Book of Eli, writer for Gears of War and story consultant for our game.

I really hope this is better than the recent Jurassic Park game.

Rad news all around.

And the previous BTTF game.

The BTTF game wasn’t great, but it wasn’t an abomination either.

Well then, I hope the new game is better then ‘wasn’t great’. I found it boring and un-fun. I managed to slog through the first 3 episodes and gave up at the fourth.
It was disappointing because I enjoyed TOMI.

BTTF wasn’t bad, but Jurrasic Park was awful.

100% agree.

New episode of PLAYING DEAD. Be warned, high Whitta content.

Very cool. Is there an unedited version?

YouTube version is up now.

There may be a longer version at some point, the full interview was much longer.

Also talked about the game on this week’s episode of TWiT Game On! Starts 29m in:

First teaser trailer is up.

No zombies shown in the trailer…

>.>

Needs 100% more zombies.

Come back Monday.

isn’t that still zero zombies?

Damn, I never realized how many cool people were involved with this project. I was half expecting Chris Remo or Colin Campbell to duck up from behind the couch at some point.

New trailer and interview, the TWD stuff starts at around 8:50

Don’t touch my knee!

Kirkman interview and first gameplay footage:

What platforms, PC and iOS?

Thanks for the links, Gary. I really dig the art direction and the gameplay looks interesting as well. Can’t wait!