Ten most overlooked games of 2018

Tom, I gotta disagree with you on Strange Brigade. It deserves its obscurity. It was so horribly bugged, I had more crashes with it than with Fallout 76. A lot more.
I crashed 3 times just trying to finish the 1st mission. And the way the game works you need to start everything from the beggining of the mission if you crash.

Hey, forum people. Stop arguing about politics and answer my question about The Colonists. Can you build and get info while the game is paused? This is important.

Take your other crap to P&R.

I love Strange Brigade. The only problem is bosses are terribly difficult to kill on consoles because they require you to hit very tiny weak points.

This list is missing OnRush, though.

Wow. The one game on the list that I played I didn’t like. I am so out of this particular loop.

Will my life shorten by 30 hours and if so could it be the last 30 instead of 30 current hours?

How would anything other than the last 30 even work?

I start declining into bad health 30 hours sooner of course ;-)

Aaawwwwwwwww, this happened to you, didn’t it? That’s why you’re so uppity about it, huh?

I know the game pauses when you build, its in Tom’s recent lets play.

Hey it’s true, I have definitely overlooked all ten of these games, and will likely continue to do so. OK so maybe Star Traders looks kind of interesting, I may get that on sale someday.

If you really want to discuss this we can take it to another thread, but to sate your curiosity - no. I never actively participated or ‘joined’ either side, but I’ve seen enough back and forth on this topic to develop an allergy to identity politics and groupthink.

Heh, alright mate.

That couldn’t have been more condescending if you tried.

This is pure bullshit.

Oh sure it could’ve been, I just hadn’t had my coffee yet.

Ok, I laughed :p

Hahhahahahahaha yay!

Thanks to PS Plus I’m gonna give this game a shot soon. The descriptions sound like it’ll be right up my alley.

I keep thinking of getting Northguard but whenever I read the reviews, they all talk about Multiplayer for which I have <0 interest.

Northgard is 100% fun as a single player experience. :)

It is, but there’s not as much to it as I wish there were. It’s a good skirmish game for a few runs, but there’s not a lot of variety. It’s a shame, too, since I really like the systems and have zero interest in MP.