Test Drive: Eve of Destruction

You are welcome to talk about your game. Engaging with the forum in other capacities is greatly encouraged.

As for the game, there’s no sign of damage modeling yet. When will that be coming?

I miss Racing Destruction Set

Think I’ll play it on my c64

I remember seeing that in the stores but I never had a C64. Is good?

Split-screen isometric racer. Multiple vehicle types, all customizable. Dropped weapons. Build your own tracks, including gravity.

There was a time long ago when EA could goddam do no wrong. Everything they released was gold.

Damn right.

My brother and I built several tracks with Moon Gravity and lots of jumps. So much airtime!

Thanks! And the game can be played in all modes in single player or split screen multiplayer up to 4 players.

Try the demo, it’s on the Steam page.

Thanks, it’s a great forum!

About damage modelling: I want to do it, but it will take a while. Right now there are some parts of the vehicles that get damaged, like doors and bumpers, but it’s only visuals right now. When I implement demolition derby mode, I will make an effective damage system.

Welp, you just added an update with Red Rover, and so I looked at your Game Plan, and then bought the game. Can’t wait to try it.

Thank you so much for the support! At each update, I’m always thinking if someone even bothers to look at a table (the game plan) or at the planned features in the store main page when reading about a game, haha.

Please tell me your opinion and feedback later!

Just did a couple of rounds of Red Rover with bots. You are DEFINITELY on the right track with this.

Thanks, hope you enjoy the game!

New TrackMaster update (should it get its own thread?):

Closer and closer to Eve of Destruction with each update, I think.