The 2020 6-state (ID, MI, MS, MO, ND, WA) Super TWOsday game day thread

Best poll I’ve seen for Bernie in Michigan all day, I think.

Great point by Silver – herding behavior (where pollsters tend to provide similar results because they stumble over their own methodology to try to “agree” with other polls) can be a precursor to a massive polling miss.

This is a brand new polling outfit. They did…OK on Super Tuesday. They missed where everyone missed – Maine, Minnesota and Massachusetts. Really bad miss in Utah.

But their n thresholds are really robust if they’re factual. So here you go. There’s no way Biden has this good of a Tuesday, btw:

In addition to the Michigan number looking way too off…North Dakota is a big “No way that happens”. Idaho too.

Yes, I’m a resident of Florida who spends most of his time in Ecuador.

I don’t think it’s impossible for Biden to not end up with those numbers listed above or better. I think most Dems now want Bernie out of the race, outside of his core supporters, and even some of Bernie’s supporters might accept defeat at this point such as myself. I’d probably be voting Biden if I was voting today for the sake of unity.

I think Bernie will end up conceding some time this month.

Biden also put out a good conciliatory line yesterday about knowing he is the bridge to a new generation.

I expect Biden’s margin in Michigan to be between 15 and 20%.

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect ;)

(Just busting chops about the triple negative, please picture Cary Elwes and a goblet)

Triple negative is pretty much a way of life in the post-2016 world, it make sense for it to be reflected in speech!

I don’t think it’s incorrect to say you’re not wrong about that.

Those are all the undocumented migrants voting for Joe, no doubt.

Nah that’s when the opponent is a Republican.

Vs. Sanders the culprit is the DNC machine stuffing ballot boxes for the establishment.

This is what you get with Joe:

I’m telling you, the campaign slogan has to be “Aw, come on, man!”

There’s a pretty decent sized slab of Biden’s target constituency who kind of are going to find that pretty attractive.

And yes, there’s also a big swath of the Democratic base who won’t.

I wonder how COVID-19 is going to impact voter turnout. My state already voted, but I’m pretty squeamish right now about being around crowds of people.

Ah, gun fetishists. With everything else going on in the country, I love that their overriding concern is BUT MUH GUNS.

This is the Joe Biden I can get behind. I hope he can sustain it.

Get in these motherfuckers faces and call bullshit.

As one pundit pointed out, I suspect Joe also new he was on a factory floor. There’s no language he’s going to use that’s going to make anyone there legitimately clutch their pearls.

Dem still has to be on the back foot and talk about all the guns they own, I see. Yay. Maybe in a hundred years we’ll be somewhere different as a society…