The 2020 Super Tuesday Game Day Thread. "No one knows anything."

I do think that would explain the otherwise strange timing.

If those protestors can eject people from elections, expect them to get a lot more aggressive.

Disturbing, right? Even if that IS what got her out it might be better if she didn’t say so.

I mean, though, can you imagine, say, FDR being rattled enough by protestors to drop out of a race?

I don’t for a minute believe it’s true of Klobuchar, but if it were, then damn. She’s in the wrong line of work.

I can see it factoring in, I can’t seeing it being the biggest part of the decision. Subsequent analysis seems to indicate that it’s better for Biden if she drops out now after all, so I expect it was mainly party pressure.

I am reliably told it is extremely unlikely.

Pete has been dealing with verbal protesters since the start. I can’t imagine Amy would let this chase her out if she was in it to win it. Trump supporters showing up to disrupt rallies would be the least they would do too. I mean look how Trump supporters just treat brown skinned people at theirs?

Fun factoid that I knew, but had forgotten until Harry Enten reminded me just now:

One possibility I haven’t heard mentioned – and I don’t know how plausible it is – is that potential Warren voters jump ship tomorrow to either Biden or Sanders. I mean, they may stick with her and try to carve out something…but it seems like it’s at least something that might happen, too.

Here’s one Warren voter who can’t do that. I mailed my ballot in CA last week!

Bloomberg, to his staff: FIND ME SOME PEOPLE WHO LIKE ME TO ENDORSE ME!!

Staff: weird mumbling…

Bloomberg (dejected): Fine, spend another $250 million on ads.

Plebs are needed!

I got that reference.gif.

Impressions City Builder Barks: the gift that keeps on giving 25 years after the fact.

Great writeup @triggercut! Thanks much for all the work you put into it. Just wanted to highlight the above and point out that annoying as it is for poll watchers, the fact that you can mail your ballot in CA on election day is a good thing for democracy.

Iceberg-sized grain of salt, and I don’t like this pollster too much at all, but here you go:

That seems…hard to believe.

We’ll find out tomorrow! Here’s another one 👉

Democrats in southern Virginia have a high percentage of voters of color.

Democrats in Northern Virginia are college-educated, of high median income, and tend to be very high-information voters who are likely to vote tactically.

20% may be a bit much, but I could see a potential double digit win in the commonwealth for Biden.

/reads twitter thread
/reminds self never to read twitter threads