The 2023 20:20 Frame Game

IT certainly looks giallo. Is it Contamination?

It’s not Contamination.

The Strange Color of Your Body’s Tears?

Not that either.

All the Colors of the Dark? Haven’t seen it but I just like the name.

We’re getting closer, but no. (I haven’t seen it either, but my order for the blu-ray just posted, so hopefully that’ll be part of my weekend entertainment.)

Wait… what???

I guess it doesn’t matter, but it does feel like “I’ve seen the movie I’m posting frames from” spiritually falls within the rules of this game.

To be clear, what I haven’t seen is All the Colors of the Dark, which @ArtVandelay incorrectly guessed. I have seen the movie I’m posting frames from, I have the blu-ray in my living room, and I’ve watched a fair chunk of the special features.

Ha, sorry about that! I misread!

80:80 and final shot:

So that was:

The most straight down the middle Sergio Martino giallo I’ve seen: sexy people getting murdered in sexy locations, with nary the sleaze and queasiness of some of his other efforts. Which makes it go down real smooth, but I think prefer Torso and The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh over it.

The new 20:20

Well, that is none other than Freaked, a subtle rumination on the effects of industrial technology on the environment. Starring the other guy from Bill & Ted, and a Quaid! In fact, I would say this is a movie that has everything… except shoes.

@JoshL knows that twelve milkmen is theoretically possible, but thirteen is silly.

40:40:

60:60 and last:

Over to you.

Sock puppetry is a legitimate art. I gotta find a movie…

Looks like this hasn’t been done. You would see this if you’d watched this movie for 20 minutes and 20 seconds:

Hope someone gets it from this, because I think it’s the last helpful frame!

Ugh. It looks really familiar, but I can’t place it.

Yeah, no kidding. I feel like I should know this.

I believe the half a face there on the far right belongs to Ethan Hawke, and so it would be the very decent Aussie SF film Predestination.