The 4-player game of Sol: Last Days of a Star is underway!

Build a sun diver foundry in the radiative layer. Move +1. Draw two.

Oh dear, @Matt_W and @Kolbex have 13 energy, so half is lost.

@Kolbex 🚀

I’ll take the Pulse

Pop out one diver into the black foundry space.

You have three divers available, in case they are hard to see on your card.

@Dave_Perkins I will activate! That I know for sure, but how much? Can I activate only 1 diver on my Momentum Tower for 3+2 Momentum and 5 energy cost? I will do that and draw cards. Can I do more? I think only 1 diver per activation…

You can only activate a particular building once per turn, and can only activate a single kind of building each turn. So if you had a diver on my motivator, Kolbex’s motivator and your motivator, you could activate them all on one turn (if you had the energy). Right now you can only activate yours once.

that’s what I figured, thanks.

Will you therefore just activate your own momento-confabulator?

@newbrof your pick ⬆️

Flare = energy handed out

@Matt_W 🚀

@Dave_Perkins I take the energy

I’ll use my Pulse card for 4 energy (@newbrof gets a bonus) + 4 divers for 4 energy, including my bonus (@newbrof and @Dave_Perkins can claim their bonuses–I don’t want them if they don’t.)

That should leave me with 8 energy, which I’ll use to activate my motivator for 8 momentum including my bonuses. Draw 3 cards.

Then move my ship.

I take all bonus.

I don’t know what this refers to.

I refered to this. Anyway, I take the flare card

All of your divers are on the board or on your ship. Can you let me know what to do?

Lol, sorry. I forgot there’s a diver limit. Keep all my energy in that case. I should have 4 left over.

Ok thanks!

And okay @Matt_W !

@Matt_W picks ⬆️