The All New and Exciting 2014 Game Frame Game!

Eh, I only played one and Call of Pripyat, but Shadow was the only title that came to me while I was eating lunch. :) I’ll give rob a shot since he should have had it before, I suspect.

I’ll go out on a limb and guess Stalker 3: Call of Pripyat.

Heh heh. I’m kidding of course, but this is as close as I’ll ever come to actually winning this game.

Correct!

I couldn’t remember if that tree type existed in the series. It’s not as famous as the trees in the Cordon map, which I already used in this thread.

Guess I’ll need to play Misery at some point to refresh my memory.

I feel like a leech. But only for a minute.

Here goes:

City of Duck Tales?

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Man you guys are good.

Wholly you’re up!

Not really. Anyone who played a little bit of that game would recognize that section you selected. ;)

Yeah, I realized that afterwards. Its been so long since I played it, that didn’t hit me at first.

Two games in a row I recognize. Are the old farts busy watching Matlock or something?

Those marine guys (Meccaryn, I think?) are super distinctive. I have never once booted that game up but knew them immediately. Probably from print ads in old PC gaming magazines.

And that screenshot was taken directly from GOG’s page, it seems, and it was a pretty memorable screenshot too, so… ;)

Sorry for delay, but I found a picture last night and then forgot to email it to myself so I could mask it out at work. So it will be this evening before I can get home and post it. It will probably be another easy one though.

No, playing Ultima VII.

Ultima III, whippersnapper!

Heh, I think I have some Infocom games lying around somewhere. Those would make an interesting choice for this game.

I wish I still had a SDS Sigma 7 so I could play the original version of Star Trek!

I played Colossal Cave on a PDP11. I forgot to take screenshots, though.

Oh, the PDP 11. Such an elegant system, with an orthogonal CPU design well ahead of its time. Good times.