The All New and Exciting 2014 Game Frame Game!

Oh, I see that now. I definitely thought it was some ugly gnarled version of a club, something like a poor grade starter weapon in a Skyrim type game.

Heh. Never played Toukiden, but as a vita owner, that headgear is hard to miss.

Anyway, this should be fast:

Nope. Not fast at all. Though it looks like a genuine big-lipped alligator moment.

I actually do recognize that character, I think, but I really have no idea what it might be until maybe I see a bit more.

Sure you’re not having flashbacks to playing Hungry Hungry Hippo as a kid?

I actually vaguely recognize it too. But narrowing it down to a specific game, I cannot do. There are too many, if I’m right.

Mad News?

Street Fighter… 3? I could be way off but it looks familiar, it looks like maybe something from a stage background.

The Yawhg?

Maybe some fighting game like BlazeBlu Xrd?

Mario’s Bowser Jr. From Hell?

Sorry about not updating. Not at home this weekend. Maybe tomorrow.

No good guesses yet.

Kingdom Hearts?

No good guesses so far. This should help:

GrimGrimoire?

Argh. I know that, but I can’t remember the name. It’s like the off-shoot games from Disgea or however that’s spelled (the SRPG games) - like the evil penquin thingie got a side game or two, but I can’t remember the silly name those things have…

Teenage Mutant Ninja Hippos From Hell?

Yes… I’m going to give it to you. remembering the name is not that important…

It’s Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!

I love the Prinny games, and the little Disgaea revival we had going on the forum reminded me of this game. Hard as nails platformers with lots of secrets and skill needed for the harder stages. Much less grindy than Disgaea, but a solid attempt at translating the ethos from SRPG to platformers.

Awesome name.

“Operation Panties”, now there’s another sequel to “Operation Wolf”

Love the penguin with the little tie and belt bag :)

That’s… wow. I’m speechless. Speechless. I have no speech.