The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

This guy’s face looks really weird, and reminds me of some cartoon character, but I can’t remember which one.

Time for a captioning contest.

-xtien

There’s a very good reason for this. Such as…

-xtien

“In my hand I hold every well-thought policy I’ve implemented since my inauguration”

‘I’m really glad that we have universal healthcare in Canada, because that was his poop flinging hand I shook.’

Ha. He uses his mouth for that.

-xtien

I hate to say it, but Stephen Miller kinda looks like Tom Chick…

Except for the bland expression and the cold dead eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

Isn’t it the old political campaign adage. “Accuse your opponent of everything that you are doing”?

https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c53cfe535582b4391b8496d773eeeea22de324b9.jpg

NEVER! I’ll never turn to the Dark Side. You’ve failed, your highness.

Hah!

Oh, Discourse!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-turns-mar-a-lago-club-terrace-into-open-air-situation-room/2017/02/13/c5525096-f20d-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?postshare=7091487006470977&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.75effb7e4724

So much crazy shit here.

Some parts that made me laugh/cry:

DeAgazio — a retired investor who joined Mar-a-Lago three months ago

What happened 3 months ago? Oh, that’s right.

But DeAgazio, for one, said he was impressed that Trump had not gotten up from the table immediately, to seek a more private (and better-lit) place for his discussion with Abe.

“He chooses to be out on the terrace, with the members. It just shows that he’s a man of the people,” DeAgazio said.

Membership at the Mar-a-Lago Club now requires a $200,000 initiation fee — a fee that increased by $100,000 after Trump was elected.

I’m also impressed that he didn’t go to a more private location… given that doing so is CLEARLY WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE.

I’m also impressed that this imbecile describes Trump as a “man of the people”… yes, of the people who can afford to pay $200k to join a club.

I’ll admit, I’m rubbing this one in Trump supporters noses.

And just like a puppy, it’ll take many repeat sessions to finally hammer the lesson home.

Wow, no hyperbole. Watching that clip was… unnerving.

As a dog owner, I’ll have to object to this on principle. I get the idea of the joke, but I object nonetheless. Because, to be honest, it is much easier to hammer the lesson home to even a puppy. And you don’t have to rub her nose in her shit to do it. All you have to do is be her pack leader in a proper manner.

Which is, sadly, something Trump supporters will never enjoy. So…their noses will be repeatedly rubbed in it.

Just let’s not insult dogs by putting them on that level.

-xtien

Honestly I did feel bad about the comparison. For the puppies of course. Was there a potty training module in Nintendogs? Maybe digital puppies would be more appropriate.

Andrew Sullivan being unhappy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=175&v=t23KpN1dWSQ

I was thinking yesterday that he has what I imagine Michael Myer’s eyes must look like behind the mask.