The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

And the Jew asking about rising antisemitism was a liar

One of the best TV shows ever. Nice image :-)

After watching some of the press conference, with the weird energy level, frantic talk, scattered thoughts and grandiose statements, I realized where I’d seen it before. My wife acts like this when she decides to stop taking her medication without telling me. She’s bipolar and, when she drops the meds, she can enter a manic state that lasts days to months.

Trump seems like he’s always in a manic (perhaps even hyponamic) state. Not sure I’d call him bipolar, but I would sure as hell say he shows all the signs of a person having unmedicated manic episodes.

Can’t wait for SNL this weekend

It’s already Thursday. There’s no way they can keep up with the pace of insanity spewing out of the White House.

It’s a rerun this week in any case.

Though really they should just do a nightly show at this point. They have enough staff to.

This is so insane.

…what?

I wonder what he’s trying to distract us from now…

They don’t need to tape an episode of SNL, they can just play this on a loop:

I am at a loss. I honestly don’t have words.

Batshit crazy. Not “crazy like a fox” or “it’s all a show”. He’s seriously nut-balls.

Wow. He just cannot comprehend that people are asking questions about his policies rather than his person.

I like how he always tells reporters to sit down like he’s Chris fuckin’ Hansen or something.

Interestingly, I’ve been talking about that same question with some history nerds.

In 1974, Richard Nixon still had strong, base support among American voters and also members of both the Senate and the House.

The lever, as ever, will be when pressure from voters on those in less gerrymandered districts (and there are still enough of them…really!) make it clear that Trump is costing the Republicans votes. It may not happen until 2018, but it is trending that direction.

They don’t need a script, they can just have Baldwin read Trump’s own words.

-xtien

I think they should mix it with a reenactment of the scene in Dances with Wolves where the nutso major is talking to Costner “Sir Knight! I’ve pissed my pants and there is nothing anybody can do about it”

That’s actually brilliant. They should do exactly that.

Yeah, see how long Baldwin can continue before he cracks.

I’m sure this is fake, but it made me laugh.