The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I know the Supreme Court has never defined “fighting words” but I think we might have a case of them here.

Seriously though, a crappy steak is okay well done because it’s crap anyway. Then you throw some A1 on it to make it palatable… because it’s crap. But taking good cuts, well done… with ketchup? WRONG

I feel like it is my duty, on behalf of all the other well done steak eaters, to make it clear that even though we happen to share the same desire as Trump for a well done steak, we do not condone anything else the man says or does.

Secondly, we as a group find it vehemently wrong that anyone, especially Donald Trump, would choose to put ketchup or catsup on his steak.

Yes, but what if they’re Trump steaks? (I’ll stop trolling now, as I’m a vegetarian)

Seriously, this guy.

Just to prove this forum is not an echo chamber, I often put ketchup on steaks when at home (not at a restaurant though). I splash out for the nice cuts at the supermarket, put alot of effort into making sure that the steaks I cook are a perfect medium rare, and then sit down and serve it with a side of tomato sauce (ketchup over here). Yummers.

I also say Two Corinthians. Deal with it.

To crib Cecil Adams:

“Behold this creature that walks like a man. It wants ketchup on its steak.”

Well, if you think about it, a hotdog is pretty much like a steak, just with additional… ingredients. And everybody puts ketchup on a hotdog, right?

You know what else is pretty much like a steak?

-xtien

Well, it makes perfect sense in the context of his malformed psyche. He has to keep convincing himself he is smarter and better than everyone around him to keep from completely collapsing from despair. And the rest follows:

• he’s the smartest
  • he didn’t have a goddamned clue
  • therefore, no one else could possibly have known

I put ketchup on all my hotdog sandwiches!

Speaking of food safety double standards, leaked audio from Gizmodo (via SecureDrop) today:

TRUMP: If you look at Japan, what they do with food—they say it’s not clean enough, and you have to send it back, and by the time it comes back it’s all gone.

ROSS: Exactly. And we oughta let them know we’re gonna start playing the same game.

TRUMP: Well I think you let them know that we’re going to do that. Without saying that, you say, “We’re gonna inspect you so closely,” bomp bomp.

ROSS: Yeah. That’s the thing—not to say that it’s punitive, but in the interest of American safety.
[…]
TRUMP: [Inaudible] free trade bullshit—so they are the most protected. That’s why they’re doing well!

ROSS: Of course. They have big barriers—

TRUMP: Let me ask you, would you ever [inaudible] a 10 percent—here’s something I’ve always said: Ten percent tariff or tax to do business in the United States. For everybody. China. Everybody. Straight across the board, 10 percent. Now, it’s not enough for anybody to say, “Oh, I’m never gonna go there.” Okay? But—and it’s not enough to cause inflation or all the bullshit. You know what it does to the deficit? You go from losing money to breaking even in, in one year. Immediately. When you do it.

ROSS: Right.

TRUMP: And I don’t think anybody’s gonna stop trading because of that. What do you think of that?

TRUMP: Well I think you let them know that we’re going to do that. Without saying that, you say, “We’re gonna inspect you so closely,” bomp bomp.

ROSS: Yeah. That’s the thing—not to say that it’s punitive, but in the interest of American safety.

(Edit: Wilbur Ross, nominee for Commerce Secretary, bomp bomp)

Pretty sure that is a no, could be something else though.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/836399781132054528

Is that a real photo? Trump is surrounded by smiling black people and Kelly Anne is… who the fuck sits on a sofa like that? In a short skirt, no less. Is she 22 years old?

Is it just me or has the tweet since been deleted?

There’s more pics:

Eh, there’s so many ways Trump is terrible and horrifying that I’m getting kind of annoyed when trivial things become really popular.

Out of curiosity, how does one get into that seated position? Do you first stand upon the couch and then fall on your knees and then lean back? Or perhaps you sit on the couch normally and then slide your legs beneath you whilst propping yourself up on the armrest? I hope she’s not wearing heels.

Comes up as a 404 now, not sure why.