The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Dear…god…

Wait. Shouldn’t they have their little children in the room when he insults the reporters?

Dang, I love the idea of a Trump prayer. Imagine him starting off in the standard way, “Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you for so many blessings that you have…” and then rambling into how great he himself is–“I really am, and I think you should be honest about this God, the very very best father”–and then telling God how He should have handled that whole Jesus thing (less talk about the poor, no free meals, more brand awareness in Bethlehem) and then wrapping it up by making a joke about leaving Jesus hanging.

I also love the idea of God rolling his eyes and checking his watch (or iPhone) as Trump rambles on, then turning to the Holy Spirit and saying, “Can you believe this guy?”

Holy Spirit: “What can we do. The Christians love him.”

-xtien

Ooh ooh, I know this one! How about reviving an old classic, with a themed Christmas party.

How about Egyptian?

Except for Tillerson they look like a bunch of vampires.

Good Lord indeed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/20/in-cabinet-meeting-pence-praises-trump-once-every-12-seconds-for-3-minutes-straight/

Back in June, President Trump allowed almost his entire Cabinet to speak, one by one, in praise of him. And praise him they did, with each being more effusive than the last. They called it an “incredible honor” and a “blessing” to serve him. They said they were “humbled” and “privileged” to be part of his team. They talked about how much Americans loved Trump.

At Wednesday’s Cabinet meeting, Vice President Pence decided he’d just handle praising Trump for the entire team.

Over nearly three minutes, Pence offered plaudit after plaudit after plaudit, praising Trump’s vision, his words, his strategy and his results in light of the passage of tax cuts. By the end, Pence offered 14 separate commendations for Trump in less than three minutes – math that works out to one every 12.5 seconds. And each bit of praise was addressed directly to Trump, who was seated directly across the table.

If I ever accidentally ingest something poisonous I know just what to watch for instant emesis.

What non-sociopath could hear that much lickspittling and not be embarrassed?

Heh, I had never seen this clip of Mussolini.

I thought you needed something good to drink,” the server said, slipping two glasses of deep-ruby-red wine in front of me and my guest. My guest was a nationally known wine expert. The server wanted to apologize for the wines I had made my guest taste for the previous 90 minutes, which the server had brought to the table with mystified, foot-dragging reluctance.

We had come to the main restaurant of the Trump International Hotel, in Washington, D.C., to taste as many of the 11 wines bearing the Trump Winery label as we could. A few weeks later I again sampled Trump wines, this time at the suburban-mall-style Trump Grill—open only for lunch—in the basement of Trump Tower, in New York City. The red-marble and cheap-looking-dark-wood restaurant features views of busloads of Japanese and middle-American tourists trooping past the open-plan tables to the bathrooms. On the way they are obliged to pass by a shop, visible from the tables, featuring Trump T-shirts and baseball caps.
[…]
I managed to engage my friend and one server in a discussion of Virginia wines, which both admitted could be decent or, in the case of a few wine-makers, much better than decent. But the server did everything possible in the course of a long meal to steer us away from Trump wines. The idea had been to impress a famous guest, and serving him products from Trump Winery was not the way to do it. “We sell these,” the server said with a theatrical eye-roll, taking in the collection of glasses that by then were crowding our table, “because we have to.”

All stand and praise our glorious leader Trump Il Sung!

There is literally nothing this guy can’t douche up.
Check out the presidential challenge coin… not even a coin anymore.

Jfx. Literally nothing.

Wow.

Some ethics experts questioned the unprecedented decision to include a campaign slogan on the coins, which are often distributed to members of the military.

“For the commander in chief to give a political token with a campaign slogan on it to military officers would violate the important principle of separating the military from politics, as well as diminishing the tradition of the coin,” said Trevor Potter, a Republican former chairman of the Federal Election Commission.

No guy I know is gonna carry that piece of shit as a challenge coin.

Trump was humble enough to only put his name on the coin three times. Most presidents would have stopped at four or five.

The presidential seal has been replaced by an eagle bearing President Trump’s signature. The eagle’s head faces right, not left, as on the seal. The 13 arrows representing the original states have disappeared. And the national motto, “E pluribus unum” — a Latin phrase that means “Out of many, one” — is gone.

He’s a subtle as a hammer to the balls.

I like to believe that if I were “some ethics expert” I would burn it all the fuck down because what have I dedicated my life to.

He should have just changed it to this: