The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I am rolling here. This is funny stuff.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-fundraising-speech-trump-says-he-made-up-facts-in-meeting-with-justin-trudeau/ar-BBKeeiY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

“It’s the bowling ball test. They take a bowling ball from 20 feet up in the air and drop it on the hood of the car,” Trump said of Japan. “If the hood dents, the car doesn’t qualify. It’s horrible,” he said. It was unclear what he was talking about.

The bowling bowl sounds like a mattress commercial he may have seen on Fox.

OMG I think you have it!

Jesus, that’s some fucking car.

JFC. What a fucking moron.

Yup, Tillerson wasn’t even wrong. I call this guy the Daily National Embarrassment for a reason.

Trump’s tough, smart negotiating tactic with North Korea is to offer them everything they ever wanted for free:

Trump is a Russian agent. I’m about 95% convinced.

I don’t think he’s an agent, I just think he’s a very dimwitted and easily manipulated narcissistic fool.

Forgot this was already posted above.

So you think Trump was thinking about this latter commercial? (Which doesn’t show what he said, BTW)

I don’t have a clue and doubt he does either. Probably some crap he heard on Fox.

This has terrified me since the beginning of Temper Tantrum Trump’s reign. The 25,000 US troops (down from 40K a few decades ago) have prevented a 2nd Korean war which would cost hundreds of lives, or worse turning South Korea into the hell on earth that is North Korea.

Whenever he talks about troops stationed overseas, he will say things like they should be paying us for protection, etc. he never acknowledges that we have interests in those places and that having troops stationed in places like South Korea isn’t just some charity thing we do, but has great value to us.

Let’s be real… Trump doesn’t actually understand ANY of this stuff, on even a basic level.

He’s always talking about how NATO members owe us money… how they are “behind in payments”. He seriously said exactly that. That’s not how fucking NATO works.

The real irony being that he never pays anyone. So it’s not even a thing where he thinks of it from a business perspective.

It occurred to me the other day, when Trump was talking about the border wall needing more see through capability, that we have reached a point in history where a literal acting out of The Emperor’s New Clothes is within the realm of possibility.

My train of thought was actually that they should tell him the wall is done, ahead of schedule and under budget and that it uses the same technology as the Air Force’s literally invisible jets.

“Don’t try to touch the wall, Mr. President. It’ll kill you instantly. We’ve made the most deadly invisible wall in history.”

He’ll just ask someone to toss a puppy across to test it.