The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

We’ll really win that new arms race with our clean coal subs. Way better than those nuclear subs we had to get rid of when Albert Einstein died.

Electro-magnetism is just a hoax dreamed up by Big Physics to get research grants.

I heard wind-powered navies are all the rage.

Who am I kidding. Too hippy-dippy.

Albert Einstein sounds like the name of an immigrant refugee.

So is Trump just stirring up stuff to deflect attention from Ivanka’s emails?

LOCK HER UP!

Read this in Nimoy’s voice, from Civ IV, (allegedly quoting Napoleon)

“You would make a ship sail against the wind and currents by lighting a bonfire under her decks? I have no time to listen to such nonsense.”

Albert Einstein was an immigrant refugee.

If we had turned that refugee away, would we have developed the atomic bomb when we did? If we had turned Einstein away, would the 20th Century have turned out differently?

Can’t even be bothered to have passable canned answers ready.

Yes. That’s the joke. It’s funnier if you read it in Trump’s voice.

It’d probably be just like today, only the Nazis in charge would be better dressed and smarter.

Counting down the seconds until Trump makes some jackass comment about Hayden suffering a stroke.

CONFIRMED

If Jacob Wohl were cage lining, Peanut the Parrot would not even deign to poop on him.

I wish someone would seal Jacob Wohl in a vat of wildebeest urine.

If you keep going into a hipster coffee shop, either it’s not a hipster coffee shop or you’re a hipster.

I live in what is majority Trump country, and I am amazed how every time I walk into a shithole diner all the rednecks are whispering about how much they love the ACA and Obama’s economic policies. Weird.

Lies, there’s no such thing as a shithole diner. All diners are amazing.

Wouldn’t hipsters all use public transportation or drive electric vehicles? How are they saving money on fossil fuels?