The best games of 2013 (so far!)

Why didn't he review Tomb Raider?

You can just count his game diary as a review / opinion.

I enjoyed reading it and as a bonus there was no score to distract you from the text.

Here's a fun fact for you. Not once in the bible does it refer to heterosexuals as blasphemous or disgusting. Why dont you actually read the fucking book you preach you damn caveman.

PS: Your imaginary being doesn't exist either.

Wow elitist much? They're fucking video games. Get over it.

fuck both those overrated movie trash.

Gues what? Most game outhere didnt reach their required sales, hitman absolution, tomb riader and sleeping dogs didnt break even till last month.

Its amazing how many copies those greedy fucks want.

Dead space 3 had to get 5 million copies, RE6 had to get 7. Its riddiculus.

Am so glad those 2 overrated movie games with alot of focus on characterization and emotion and subpar repettive gameplay are not in here.

Yes i am talking about "Call of boreshock: Dumbed down infinite repettive arena gunfights" and "the last of overrated crap in this generation."

Indie games for the win.

I turned off notifications because they were too "game-y". So I am not sure it was an intentional story beat but a happy coincidence. Neat though.

"...some of the best co-op this side of sex"

That may be the greatest back of the box quote ever.

I did an internal review for Crystal Dynamics. Basically, they hired me to review an early build, which means I've recused myself from reviewing it "officially". But given that it's my favorite game so far this year, you can imagine how that review read. As Mr. Real Person says, you can think of the game diaries as an "unofficial" review.

I'm sorry to say I've never even heard of these game. :( That's the problem with indies. It's too easy to miss them entirely.

I haven't tried Tokyo Jungle. It came out at a time when I didn't have a working PS3. Do you recommend it?

Wait, if copies sold is "circumstantial evidence", what constitutes actual evidence? Your assertion that "no one is talking about it"?

You know I can see the account name you normally use, right? As well as your IP address.

If you're going to pollute perfectly civil discussions with this crap, I'm going to keep you from posting comments here. You guys can spout off whatever BS you want in the cesspool of review comments, but the rest of this site would like to be able to have actual conversations.

Kerbal space program

Peasant much? Go back to stuffing gruel in your face plebian.

My comment may sound like the opinion of a troll, but it seems that all the great games have a low score on this website and that the rubbish or ok games have a 5 star score. I don't know if this is an attempt to get more views, but anyway... To each their own.

I read an interview with the writers and they said that it was intentional. They elaborated on it by going into how they really had to purposefully not go back to it as a crutch.

The interviews are on giantbomb.com if any one is interested.

the main thing that surprised me in The Last of Us was that as much as it told a story about some guy dealing with desperation, it also managed to tie the characters right back into crossing the finish line of the journey you play through. i walked out of it feeling like it wasn't just a 'journey that matters' story, but the journey that dictates what happens at the goal

or i'm just a sucker for people becoming slow monsters. or antiheros. or superheroes

i'm not here to bicker but besides clever name-calling, what problem do you have with big budget games getting exposure over indie games on a site like this

i guess this just stands out because you only name 2 games on a list of 10, where presumably the other 8 (a majority if we start math) could all be indie games in need of publicity