The Biden Won & it's OVER, Deep dish pizza is delicious, & Gilmore Girls is awesome thread

Hopefully it will not be a shit sandwich

This looked like it might be useful for tomorrow:

Yep, Taniel is kind of like a junior Wasserman. He occasionally gets a little too excited about stuff, but when it comes to election numbers he’s a total donk, and I mean that absolutely as a compliment.

Fucking shit I am going to stroke out before Thursday.

Hyperbole aside, I’m having a really fucking hard time keeping it together.

I love you all.

Hang in there @inactive_user

I decided I could not imbibe too much alcohol in the middle of a work week so I have prepared for the election by indulging in an ever more decadent vice: chocolate. I bought some nice assorted chocolates, some chocolate peanut butter thingies, some chocolate caramel thingies and dark chocolate/dark chocolate thingies. I am ready!!

I’ve been trying to diet but today at the grocery store I saw a Creme Brulee Pralines and Cream flavored ice cream that seemed like the perfect way to celebrate a Biden victory.

Then I realized I couldn’t buy it without jinxing the whole damn country so I didn’t.

Hear my words all who stand before me: I WILL GO BACK AND GET IT IF HE WINS!

Hang in there and take care of yourself. Realising that you can’t control the stupidity and callousness of others is one of the hardest things that well intentioned humans have to learn in life, but it’s very important for our mental health.

I agree, hang in there @inactive_user. We’ll make it, bud. Step back if you need to do so. It’s hard to disengage from everything on voting day but turn stuff off and do a newly modded Skyrim start.

Do we have any QT3’ers left in D.C.? I’d pay to have someone drive as close to the White House as possible blaring, “Nah nah, hey hey, goodbye,” at max volume, should he lose.

Biden sweeps Dixville Notch, 5-0.

Everyone in Dixville Notch just voted for Biden.

On election night in 2008 when Obama was declared, a bunch of us went to the White House and celebrated and danced in the streets and had a grand old time.

The White House in 2020 is possibly worried that such a celebration could be more angry and schadenfreude-y than celebratory, and you can’t get near it.

LANDSLIDE BIDEN!

;)

As I’ve said a few times this week: Hey, it’s not bad news, for sure.

I heard about the bunker fences being re-added. He’s such a tool. Has to hide because he knows he’s going to catch shit as soon as the election is over.

Poll closing times:

(Annoyingly in CT…I mean, I grew up in the Central time zone and spent the first 34 years of my life there…but even there we looked at national timing in terms of ET)

Trump carries Millsville decisively, 16-5. It’s over.

(He carried Millsville 16-4 in 2016.)

Since I actually have a pretty full workday tomorrow, I went up to CVS and bought some melatonin supplement tablets–which seems like a smarter way to manage an iffy sleep schedule for the next 72 - 96 hours than glugging shots of Nyquil before bed.

It’d be cool if Joe Biden got lots more votes when the count them up tomorrow.

Those poll closing graphics never seem to mention that Florida won’t report it’s 7pm results until the 8pm polls close. That rule came after the 2000 debacle where the state was called for Gore while the panhandle was still voting.

Also that graphic is in Central time.

Yes1234

I’m here to plead, not to read.

Also /s because internet