The bright lights and small city of Infamous: Second Son

Ohhh.. ok. My bad. Yeah, those fights have smoke only at first. But when she destroys those boxish looking things that have smoke coming out, you can drain video from them. It doesn't really make sense why video would come out of those though. We might be thinking of different fights. I think I know which one you're talking about tho.

I did a game diary on Ni No Kuni but not a proper review. Yeah, it could be a bit grindy in places, no doubt. It's a game where the journey is definitely better than the destination. I think I built the ending up a bunch given how much I loved the game and it ended up being somewhat disappointing. They also relied on the whole "go back and beat the bosses again" trope. Not to the same degree as Bravely Default but still.

That being said, I still loved the game.

Didn't even know you could destroy them. I'll give it a try at the end of my bad karma run. Thanks for the tip!

I think a 2/5 or a "40%" is probably where I would rate it too.
It was a short and fun-ish diversion that is mostly steps back from the previous and more enjoyable other games in the series.

It is playable but below average. Also, that weird think in every game but I2 where story-wise the "good" path makes more sense (drastically so in this iteration) but the "bad" is better powerup/gameplay wise (but makes the story so tone deaf and dumb).

Qualified editor right here folks! Really knows his shit.

*double face palm*

Review opinions are /subjective/, dude..no need to lose your shit over someone else's opinion and go into such a massive flaming rage. And scores mean nothing, by the way, it's the text that matters. Not everyone is gonna like a game... art is subjective. Doesn't matter how much work went into it. If you don't like the opinions on a site, don't read it. No need to bitch and moan and throw a giant fit over someone's opinion. You write well, but the sheer amount of vitriol in your posts undermine any point you're trying to make.

I was watching a stream on Playstation Live of the final fight and they were using smoke. I have no idea how they got it but they were using it on that fight.

I love clicking on someone's IP address and seeing what game set him off. In this guy's case, it was the Banished review. So angry! I actually took you for a Halo fan.

Bud, here's a link to our ratings policy.

http://www.quartertothree.com/...

We don't use percentiles and we also don't claim that our ratings are in any way a measure of a game's quality. For that, you'll have to look to sites that do more objective reviews.

I absolutely adored this game, I'm no completionist, but I cleared out every area in the city just because Delsin's powers were so much fun to use. The side activities were entirely too short, and pointless I agree with you there, but the core gameplay was so awesome I forgave the game for that. Personally I'd give it a 4/5 (8/10 if you prefer).
But I can totally see where you got your score from too, it jist depends how enamored you are with the story and core gameplay I guess.

I'm with Brandon on the Ratchet & Clank series, of course. I loved the original Uncharted. Sucker Punch's Sly Cooper games were great, and there were certainly flashes of brilliance in the previous Infamous games. We did a lot of coverage of the Little Big Planet games, which I thought were occasionally great. The Motorstorm series did some cool things. I loved the multiplayer in the last Killzone for the PS3. And I think both me and Brandon are Vita fanboys.

As for Playstation games getting a "bad rap" here, I think you're just seeing what it looks like when a site uses the full range of its ratings system. :)

You nearly redeemed yourself with your Diablo 3 review, but, I can't let that Banished review go unnoticed. Really Tom, 1/5 for that glorious game? Also, I won't even bother with that Halo 4 review. That shit was blasphemy and I can't even address it without wanting to cut someone.

Stop it, McMaster. We know it's you.

I don't know who that is, but I approve of the moniker.

another awful review by Quarter to Three I know you guys want to be popular but this isnt the way

Cool. It seems you do like a lot of Playstation games.I never really played Rachet and Clank, but since you and Brandon praise them I should give that series a shot.

I noticed you guys seem to like Vita. The games seem interesting to me. But was never a big portable gamer . I always liked playing games on a big screen.

Do you own a PS4 and XB1 Tom? Have you played Infamous and Killzone Shadowfall? I personally like Infamous, but I hated Killzone Shadowfall. I thought it was a huge disappointment and I really enjoyed Killzone 3.

That's too bad Ni No Kuni's ending was a bit disappointing for you. I gotta check out those diaries. I'm sure they'll be helpful when I restart the game.

Hey Quarter to Three go fuck yourselves, I'm tired of your shitty reviews bringing down the metacritic scores on great games just to get some clicks. You guys are the lowest life forms in the world, you should know that, just the worst pieces of shit to ever form in this universe. And yes I use the word "form" rather than born, because I assume you just congealed in a puddle somewhere, fuck you, you fucking fucks.

"Objective reviews." Hehe.

They are attention whores, that's all, it's essentially just click bait and we should start a petition to get these pieces of trash removed from sites like Metacritic / Gamerankings. They don't care about being taken seriously, so, why should they be lumped in with other editors who care about things like honesty and critical analysis?

Brandon, the very editor of this article, is amazingly ignorant. He's been corrected multiple times, and his only excuse was to laugh it off. If he can't even get simple mechanics of the game correct, how could we expect him to review it in its totality? He's the epitome of a moron and no one, I repeat, no one should be taking this bottom of the bucket review seriously.