The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Hey, I recognize this guy from a great interrogation I watched a couple months ago. The guy tries to play it so smooth throughout the entire thing, even though he knows he’s fucking done:

Probably this will end up in multiple threads

HAHA THAT’S HILARIOUS.

Not45

Telling rape jokes to own the libs.

Good grief, what’s next? Pulling money from Medicare to give immigrant children HIV/AIDS?

^^ This guy’s batting 1.000 folks!

Jesus shut up don’t give the literate members of this administration anymore ideas!

I mean, do we know that’s not what they thought they were doing?

I have it on solid authority that all immigrant children already have HIV, so…

Gold tents for everybody.

Referencing earlier post, for those that read it, I hope in the future it gives you the strength and vindication to speak on behalf of those who end up victimized.

I guess I don’t know how good friends you two were, but that would be freaking terrifying for a lot of women.

https://twitter.com/JohnnyBlkshrt/status/1042871847321325570

That took a lot of courage to share. I’m sorry you’ve had to endure so much.

Yep. I sure hope she wasn’t scared at the time. I think she was embarrassed and hoping I’d go away which I eventually did. We were close friends, though not so much after that. I had made it awkward by telling her how I felt, not to mention the stupid, drunken way I did so.

Gee what a big fat surprise. Yet another Republican sexually assaulting someone… this time his daughter for most of her life (and of course, the police refused to investigate):

I was thinking about this earlier today, and I see that Cruz was actually asked about supporting Trump after he insulted his family.

I was thinking O’rourke should have asked him how Texans can have confidence that he would defend them, when he wouldn’t even defend his father and wife.

The moderators asked the question at least for the portion I watch.
I thought Cruz gave a pretty good answer to the question of how could support Trump after all the insults. He managed to turn his unbridled ambition, into a plausible “I was just serving the people of Texas.”

I found it weird that Beto went after Cruz for missing votes, it is pretty much understood while you campaign for president you ignore your day job.