The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I got into the hugest fucking fight with an old HS friend who thought that asset forfeiture was just the fuckin bee’s goddamn knees.

I still get mad thinking about that.

I don’t see how anyone can think it’s good.

“Drug dealers, man!”

I wish her argument had been more substantive than that.

I can’t believe we haven’t seen a Supreme Court case on asset forfeiture yet. Well, maybe this’ll do it.

Jeff Sessions deserves to rot in hell.

The counter argument is pointing out that the police can take HER stuff, even if she’s not a drug dealer.

I want Hell to be real just so I can eternally celebrate that so many current Republicans will join me there in the end.

Bizarrely, she’s precisely the sort to hate the “why do you need privacy if you’re not doing anything wrong” argument.

I think she basically gives all cops a ton of leeway cuz her old man’s one of 'em.

That’s what makes CAF so messed up.
Because you don’t actually need to do anything wrong to have them take your stuff. You need to PROVE that you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s the opposite of how our justice system works.

Rohrabacher is basically owned by the Russians.

That’s some Joker-level shit, dude.

An unquenchable desire for vengeance is Armando’s #brand.

To be fair Armando lives in the Northern Revolutionary Republic of Carolinisan, so vengeance is probably more realistic than progress ;)

I’m still just a LITTLE hurt my post history hasn’t been linked in the Thread of Liberal Stupidity, tbh.

Also, vengeance implies I’m the one sending them to Hell, which is inaccurate. Rather, I look forward to the self satisfaction of seeing a bunch of Bible-thumping twats get their comeuppance from the god they claim all their dickery is done in service of. The word you guys are looking for is JUSTICE. Armando hungers for sweet, sweet ironic JUSTICE!

Armando and I agree on this. I would also be happy to see justice come to these guys.

Like this?

Perf!

I thought of a thing:
If Trump can’t PROVE his assets weren’t used in criminal activities with the Russians, the federal government can seize them under the new rules.

That’s amazing.

I … that … holy $#!t, LOL.

Exactly. Everyone should be against this. It’s really shocking the conservative Republican Party isn’t strongly against this. Seems like clearly unwarranted government power.

But brown people.