~The Game Pass Thread~

Citizen Sleeper was one of many games announced for Game Pass day one launch during the ID@Xbox show a couple weeks back.

I gave Pathway a quick try last night after seeing it was leaving soon and had a pretty fun time with it. Did it get much attention around here?

EDIT: Maybe I should read this thread! :D

edit: if you felt curious about the two pc exclusives

Interesting that some of them are cloud ONLY?

Those have already been on PC and Console. They’re now getting added to the cloud too.

Ah, of course - thanks!

Oh nice Life.is Strange was something I thought I could play with the family. Kind of an interactive movie night thingy. I just couldn’t get myself to spend 60 bucks on it.

no Cricket 22 for PC? sad face

Just one pc exclusive, the unpronounceable name thing was already on console.

Leaving April 8

• Destiny 2 DLC (PC)

Leaving April 15

• MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console)
  • Rain On Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Pathway (PC)

Leaving April 18

• F1 2019 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Re: Marvel unlimited, looks like that perk is region-restricted. I don’t have it in Canada.

I did have a free Anime series I already own though. Black Clover Season 1.

Here you go someone!

74FR2-XQD6M-RDKHR-HCTDF-7YRGZ

So for a PC gamer, the optimal way to get a bunch of Ultimate time is to… stock up on PC Gamepass, then join Ultimate to get it all converted to Ultimate? I think people usually stock up on XBox Gold but the PC pass is what I’d need, right…? Anyone, @stusser…?

No, buy 3 years of XBL gold then convert that to GPUltimate. When they offer you a free month to enable auto-renew, don’t do it, as you can only have 3 years max.

So XBL even for PC only peeps? Ok…

Yes, that’s correct. GPU includes Windows, Xbox, and xCloud.

I was looking at Panzer Corps 2 the other day for a new beer and pretzels wargame so this is a nice surprise. A welcome one, to be sure.

Hello there.

I’ve been considering Panzer Corps 2 for quite a while too. So another win for having Game Pass.

I’m quite enjoying dipping my toes into Weird West and Tunic. They are quite easy enjoyable games especially to be savored in-between dozens of deaths in Elden Ring.

That’s a nice lineup, and I’m definitely interested in at least Lost in Random, Panzer Corps 2, and Life Is Strange. But man, I’m not even coming close to keeping up with the pace of releases here.

I’ve got Crusader Kings 3, Kentucky Route Zero, Far: Changing Tides, Wierd West and more on deck via GP (just in the last month!). But then I’ve got so much time into Elden Goddamn Ring…

I absolutely loved Tunic - just completed nearly everything in the game (with the help of a guide…some of the late-game optional secrets are things I’d never remotely conceive of) and it’s really something special.

Toward the end I did turn on the “no death mode” since I don’t like the combat much and it’s not what I come to the game for. But the layers of secrets are tons of fun.