~The Game Pass Thread~

Now the stoopid app insists on opening maximised. Shakes fist at cloud.

Anyone else having trouble launching Midnight Fight Club on PC? I get to the point where I have to allow the game to play with my account, and then the game says Loading Data, and just hangs.

I got the “something went wrong” screen about 3 or 4 times when trying to get permission to the game, but then on the next try I got the correct permission screen and said yes. After that it went to the main menu for me.

It’s a known bug where you have to change your gamerpic to get it to prompt the system to make a new save file. Supposedly they’re working on a fix, but I wouldn’t hold my breath because apparently it’s a problem in Hotline Miami to this day.

oh? nice - Thanks! I’ve been very curious about the game! I’ll try this later today when I get home :-)

Thank you so much - this worked, and the game is really fun!

Anyone heard of this Gungrave series?

I thought I’d at least heard of most PS2 games, but apparently not.

Gungrave Gore follows PS2 games Gungrave (2002) and Gungrave: Overdose (2004).

Hell yeah, dude, I remember the trailer for it like it was yesterday.

Unfortunately the game, and the rest of the soundtrack, turned out to be pretty forgettable. Never been able to find a version of that song that didn’t sound compressed as hell, either.

Bunch of new games available today. As a side note, now I understand why I’ve had Pearl Jam’s ‘Immortality’ going through my head all day.

Immortality seems to be reviewing very well. Will definitely be playing that ASAP. Hope it has a better scrubbing interface than Telling Lies, though.

Apparently Immortality is also available through Netflix games if you have a subscription.

It has. Different speeds and, crucially, a jump-to-beginning/end button.

I’m just so excited by Tinykin. I wonder why it’s so rare to see 3D platformers? You’d think more developers would see Mario games and say “we can do that”.

Hallelujah!

Just finished Eiyuden Chronicle Rising. Had no idea what it was about, was just looking for something new to try. It surprised me, enjoyed it more than I thought I would. If you run out of things to play, maybe give it a try.

Put those together and we could have Immortal Immortality. Finally, a proper sequel to Divine Divinity.

Tinykin wasn’t on my radar but it’s got great reviews and apparently it’s very Pikminesque, so I guess it’s going on my backlog.

Played about two hours of Immortality tonight. Its a must play if you liked Her Story. Though be warned that the big “trigger warning” button on the main menu is definitely warranted. Won’t spoil anything, but just want to say that the production quality is outstanding for a FMV game.

Oh I love me some FMV games. Never heard of this one. Due to their nature they are always pretty short and super easy to get into.

Ha, turns out this is not as useful as you might think.