~The Game Pass Thread~

I had GamePass for four months and only played a handful of games. I turned it off this month. It’s nice that they offer it, but it’s not for me. I have plenty of unplayed games already.

That’s when you just close your eyes and click!

You don’t even need to do that! Gamepass has a “Surprise me!” button right there!

But that’s letting the computer decide.

I choose my own game! Without looking.

Untitled Goose Game coming to Game Pass.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-12-05-untitled-goose-game-waddles-to-xbox-one-this-month

Only console game pass btw

/Angry Honking/

The PC version is an Epic Games Store timed exclusive.

That really means “not on Steam” though, since there have been a couple other EGS exclusives that showed up on Game Pass - or at least were supposed to.

I was going to say Outer Worlds is available because it’s first-party because Obsidian is owned by MS but that doesn’t explain why Metro Exodus and Phoenix Point are on both console and PC Game Passes.

Loopholes in their exclusivity contracts maybe.

Wait, Phoenix Freakin’ Point is on PC Game Pass? Why wasn’t I informed?

Well no, it’s not. At least not yet.

Ah, thanks, so I’m not taking crazy pills. It’s coming, but they can’t say when.

Hey, how did I miss Battlefleet Gothic: Armada being on PC game pass? I’ve almost bought that game like a dozen times on Steam!

Is that a battlefleet armada in which everyone wears black uniforms, mascara and blasts The Cure through the speakers?

I didn’t think the WH40K universe could be more interesting, but I would pay good money for that faction.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall is now available on the Xbox Game Pass FOR PC. Go download it.

Thanks they didn’t even update the Xbox beta app to feature it yet

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.