The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

Well, you can’t spell profit without r-o-t!

This is outdated. Nunes’ Cow is now up to 298k lol.

Up another 50k since your post. Well on its way to having more followers than Devin Nunes himself!

-Tom

This is clearly just more evidence of the Twitter’s conspiracy.

20k to go to overtake Nunes.

I suffered through Twitter long enough to follow.

I might need to join twitter just so I can join that.

As an added bonus, you can report Trump for hate speech! I did. I’m sure they’ll get right on that.

Twitter probably had to hire a full-time person to deal with all of the reports on Trump’s account. What a great job creator!

The best part, along with the Cow account now on it’s way to 500K followers, is that there have been a TON of extra Nunes satire accounts set up since the news of his lawsuit.

Ya know… I’m not 100% sure yet, but I’m kinda getting the idea that this Nunes guy maybe isn’t that bright. What do y’all think?

The funniest part is Dev probably thinks there is some payoff at the end of all his Trump toadying, but all he’ll get once he’s no longer useful is a giant Trump dump on his face.

Republicans are corrupt as hell and don’t give a shit about democracy:

BONG-bong.

Here in my town, a Trump-supporting family who lives right across from my daughter’s elementary school recently made local headlines (and got picked up nationally a bit) for flying a TRUMP: No More Bullshit flag over their front door. (And above their American flag.) In response to all the complaints, the school commissioner called them to ask them to take the swear word flag down. The dad said “maybe” and the mom said “NO.”

Today they have a new flag flying alongside that one… “TRUMP: Making Liberals Cry”

I simply can’t believe there were so many people lurking out there ready to embrace the politics of public goading. Literally right across the street from a school and playground where we’re teaching our kids not to behave like that. I try to avoid thinking it’s infuriating and just stick with disheartening but it’s not easy.

I suppose it’s a nice opportunity to explain to my girls how these people are doing neighbor, democracy, and fellow-citizen wrong.

Just throw a brick through their window.

Triggered!

The GOP has made education the enemy. It’s probably bonus points to target schools.

Unless someone lives in a media blackout, there is no longer any excuse whatsoever to support trump.

NONE

“education=liberals” to the mind of a right winger