The Great Youtube Demonetization Apocalypse

YouTube has the capability to differentiate their “subscription” offering by allowing creators to offer exclusive or delayed content to subscribers inside YouTube itself, which would justify their hefty cut over Patreon. Instead they give them emojis.

Also limiting it to channels with 100k subscriptions is silly. Yes dealing with tiny channels is costly and a pain in the ass, but that they’re doing is forcing new creators to start off with Patreon and then once they get popular, get their users to switch. And when you think that through, that’s crazy-sauce.

Yeah in general it seems completely half assed. On the plus side it will boost Twitch even more, hopefully twitch will figure out they can branch into other genres and give YouTube some real competition across the board.

So you need 100,000 subscribers. Guess I’ll be eligible in…does maths…2120. Yay.

Archeologist will blame algorithm that decide what to show you to be blame for the demise of our civilization, when they dig in the radiactive dust.

Are you a neo-nazi anti-vaxer? youtube will offer you a infinite stream of videos confirming your opinions, further radicalizing you.

You’ll be a cyborg by 2040, so just try and stick it out until then.

I have scoured @Jason_McMaster 's videos looking for breasts, and could not find any. Man, what a disappointment.

I have no excuses. It’s a personal failing.

Just how the good lord made you, girlfriend. Have you tried a push-up brassiere?