The Identity and Value of Cleve Blakemore

Two points…

#1: The very next line reads “But again, Trolls by definition are not serious in a straightforward manner so its kind of a moot point.”

I don’t treat Blakemore’s words like I treat Case’s words on hardware… that is, entirely straightforwardly.

I put the words on a sieve. The crap drains away leaves a kernel of quality. There is often something there of value, which is more than can be said for many posters on this forum.

Compare that to how many other posters treat Cleve’s words, which to to accept the crap with the quality, and since the crap outweighs the quality they complain about the crap!

Use the sieve, people… use THE SIEVE!

I don’t personally think that very many people process words as effectively as I do, but I don’t think anyone treats Blakemore’s words straightforwardly. I don’t think anyone on this board says “Oh my God, some silly rhetoric from Blakemore is so damn influential! I’m hypotized. I am now a Zombie Horde member out to kill the blackies!”

And frankly, if anyone is THAT stupid then I kind of hope Blakemore influences them in that way. Kind of like a Darwinian removal from society kind of thing.

#2: I am aware that I have more weapons to counter attacks than most people and that its possible that Blakemore will drive away individuals. I have this reply…

Anyone who is driven away by a Troll is someone unlikely to be worthy of being in Qt3 anyway. In all my time on forums I don’t recall a single instance of a particularly valuable poster driven away by a (single) Troll. Now, if a Troll leads to a degradation of quality of the messageboard that’s a different, and considerably more serious issue.

As for that “considerably more serious issue”, I will continue to encourage a wise treatment of Blakemore (which by necessity results from understanding Blakemore). If people get stupid about Blakemore and take offense to his words then that’s their fault, not Blakemore’s.

When the time comes when Blakemore’s issues are dealt with (if the time comes, not a lot has happened so far), he’ll either have to create some new issues or he’ll have to adopt an altered persona, OR if he continues trolling at that point the trolling will be useless and action can be taken against him.

If you really want to destroy Blakemore’s persona, then attack his issues. Destroy the value of genes OR promote non-caucasian genes. Promote culture as what creates human identity. Mock the vanity of bodybuilding, as I already did on this forum.

Given some of the butt-stupid things that people sometimes talk about here, debates on genetics, culture, and the sociological implications of bodybuilding can’t really be considered a bad thing.

We just wanted to move political and religious topics out of the catch-all Everything Else category. If people get offended by this stuff it’s easier to skip it now.

Sorry man, I’ve never been to Brisbane. 5 years at Walgett teaching in a screwed up aboriginal community is the furthest north I’ve ever ventured.

It scares me that I have a clone up north. If we touch, will there be an explosion that ends the universe ala antimatter?

Anyway, you now have permission to stop pulling punches if you were doing it for the sake of friendship. :wink:

Oh, and Peter, if you’re reading this; get back to work you friggin slacker!

I used the sieve on this entire thread. Why do you people insist on feeding his ego? Whether it’s good or bad, the relentless focus on his presence and passion you display for his content reveals a subconcious attarction for Cleve and his ramblings. This process remains irrevocably, irrelevant.

^Somebody tell me why the above post looks wrong (and I’m looking at you, Tom and Mark! :lol: )

Mark/Tom so you didn’t have to dig up the settings in c ase you forgot, I adjusted them to be like the other forums. If you want to set them back -it is admin/forums/permissions.

Chet

Have I been banned?

I used the sieve on this entire thread. Why do you people insist on feeding his ego? Whether it’s good or bad, the relentless focus on his presence and passion you display for his content reveals a subconcious attarction for Cleve and his ramblings. This process remains irrevocably, irrelevant.

that’s me. Please give credit where credit is due.[/quote]

[/quote]

I must be missing something. I thought you had to register to post, and therefore no Guests could post.

That is what we have been trying to tell you.

Chet

HEY! we can say BANNED again !! Just as I was getting used to the humor in word replacement.

Regardless of what myself and Cleve agree/disagree on, I find his posts to be comedic on many levels so my gut feeling is he does contribute in some ways to this board.

Though he tends toward hyperbole, like I said in my very first post here, this is certainly a grain of truth in some of his ideas, and a whole lot of truth in others.

That being said… Does it get tiresome to see multiple threads about race, etc? Yes it does.

The liberal folk here are very set in their ways. They beleive what they beleive largely because of the ignorance of never being exposed to the object of their affections and simply beleiving what they have been told to beleive. So why argue with them?

It is redundant and yes it certainly gets old. I think some discussion is good but it can be driven into the ground if taken too far.

We have covered the race base. Liberals love all magical noble black people and will to the bitter end. 1000 Cleves won’t change their mind so why keep bringing it up? Couple this with the extreme taboo of even talking about race in today’s society and especially, god forbid, criticizing the noble downtrodden black man and it makes for some inflammatory threads that go nowhere fast.

Cleve brings discussion and he is intelligent enough to offer debate so I don’t mind his presence, but if every third topic is about race, yes that will drive the board down in a hurry. The ends of the spectrum are too far apart so I think it should be toned down.

I’m not calling for censorship, I think anyone should be able to talk about anything no matter how reactionary, but redundancy is the key here. Talking in circles becomes pointless and its mainly the outcome of some of these threads.

Exactly, Hermy. Biological egalitarianism is a religion for secular humanists. Multiculturalism is a catholicism for people who no longer believe in God but almost certainly believe in fairy tales.

There’s no point in discussing it, as I have pointed out these types of people will actually be castrated and getting slammed in the arse in new Aztlan and will cling to their belief system right up until the bloody end. There is no dissuading them, no matter how mad their orthodoxy. In this sense they could be regarded as genetic dead ends.

[/quote]

Only the truly witless and pathetic can come up with nothing better than spelling mistakes.

Don’t quit your day job fat boy.

Cookiepants is rump roast the first day of CW2. The hispanics are gonna cut a beeline for his front door the second that martial law is declared and food transit is interrupted.

“Amigos, follow me! The gringo inside this condo holds the key to independence for Aztlan! Properly sliced and managed, this buffarilla can easily support us until the end of the next crop season! Andele!! Arriba! Arriba!” (sounds of gunfire and whoops)

A large mob of diversity friends rushes in on Cookiepants, desperately trying to type in one last post on QT3 as their hungry hands close on him …

FELLAS. COOKIEPANTS HERE. LOOKS LIKE CLEVE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS, I WILL BE INSIDE AN ENCHILADA IN A POOL OF TABASCO. MARTIAL LAW DECLARED. RIOTS. SECESSION VOTE TAKEN IN CA LEGISLATURE TODAY PASSED BY UNANIMOUS AGREEMENT. THEY’RE COMING FOR ME. AT THE DOOR. NOW THEY’RE IN THE HALL OUTSIDE. REMEMBER ME AS YOUR BIG FAT GAY LIBERAL BUDDY WHO DIDN’T HAVE A CLUE. THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE. GOODBYE … (trails off in random ascii chars)

I havent laughed this hard in ages! :D:D:D

Cleve - I’ve noticed recently there seems to be a bigger push for Australia to be viewed as a multicultural country - What are your views on this?

Australia is currently overloaded well past her carrying capacity in population. We can’t afford to take on so much as one more immigrant. There are no jobs for those here now and the agricultural and environmental conditions are approaching collapse. There’s now enough salt runoff from the developed regions that the outflows are destroying the Great Barrier Reef. Party’s over, fellas, we can’t take any more enrichers onto this lifeboat.

The alliance created an unstoppable force. Who better to defend the board’s resident genius (IQ 158 Stanford Binet/183 Wechsler-Brenner) than the most respected thinker on the board, by far? Together, the Wonder Twin-like powers of their brains would solve many of the world’s most daunting problems, and the duo become famous for verifying the Riemann Hypothesis during a late night of delt reps and coconut drinks.

We are almost all immigrants in Australia. Especially Cleve.

Unfortunately, there is some truth in that. Actually, a lot of truth in that.