The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

For MLK day today, here’s Tommy comparing his Amico and himself to MLK and Muhammad Ali;

Oh no.

Well, I am judging him by the content of his character

He lied/extrapolated a meet and greet photo he got as part of Virgin’s team that worked on Ali boxing into long in-depth conversations with Ali:

As a 30+ year industry veteran and someone who has loved video games their entire lives… yeah… I’m gonna stand up for what I believe because I feel the industry has become more about MONEY than anything else. An industry where weekly meetings are held to try and figure out how to suck as much money out of people as they can. I’m tired of it. The Indie devs aren’t like this… which is why I love them so much. So I guess because I’m standing up for what I believe in… I’m gonna take all the bullets and arrows along the way. That’s fine. 2 of my heroes are Martin Luther King Jr. and Muhammad Ali. Just 2 examples of folks who were taken down for what they believed in. And Ali… being the greatest fighter ever… even got up after his jail sentence and came back against all odds to be the greatest and most famous person in the world. I’ll never forget my personal and private conversations with him about this. He truly was “The Greatest”.

Pretend testing by undisclosed investor is what’s delaying pretend CEO Phil Adam of pretend company from refunding those they stole money from for pretend console.

Happy Muhammad Ali’s birthday today

Tommy bragged he had a burn rate of $500k a month, pre revenue!

“We're okay to walk before we run because we're such underdogs. [Because of the pandemic] we had to restructure everything... because we have milestones with our investors too. We had to readjust everything to the point of, we need a Plan A and a Plan B. Plan A, we get 50,000 to 100,000 units out this Christmas, great. Plan B, what if this thing keeps going on? We're not going to risk ruining the entire company because we didn't plan ahead. So what if it has to come out next year? We still have $500,000 a month payroll... so we've gone back and restructured.”

Holy cow.

From April 24 2020, a lie-filled “update” by Tommy Tallarico.

Hilariously, they also lied that “tooling started a couple of weeks ago” from their last update in January 2022, in addition to mentioning two different time frames here:

The compulsive liar seems to think “testing” involves dropping controllers from various height and testing in extreme temperatures.

“Look at how far we’ve come … we came from nothing, to you can walk into Gamestop and see us and we’re right there with Sony, Microsoft – we’re gonna be there with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo. It’s pretty amazing to think about – you know – what we accomplished already”

Has anyone asked those guys how they feel about the utter failure of this guy and his pet project?

Two hours of Tommy Tallarico lying to the New York Film Academy for their “Masters of Game Design”

Tommy Tallarico has never designed any games.

1:17:19 “…I knew Stan Lee so I would hook up his internet in his house when it would go down, I swear to god.”

When Stan Lee had internet connectivity difficulties, he would call up his close, personal friend, Tommy for help.

Did you know he was the first American to hook up Miyamoto’s internet?

New CUPodcast

31m28s mark for Intellivision Amico scam coverage

Another, NEW, easily-debunked bunch of lies casually thrown out by Tommy Tallarico during the above “Virtual Masters of Game Design” interview:

1:18:52 “And I got Stan Lee to sign inside, I got Steve Ditko as well to sign inside and on my Spider Man one and my Amazing Fantasy 15.”

Tommy often says he had Stan Lee and Steve Ditko sign his comic book, he’s always careful to mention it’s “inside” so it conveniently can’t be seen.

For Tommy’s comic book collection auction, he had the most valuable books CGC rated.

According to the rating, the book is NOT in mint condition, it’s been restored and does NOT contain any autographs.

This thread is so random now. It is rather entertaining to pop back in to see what new weirdness is cropping up tho. ;)

Helpful transcript if you can’t stand the sound of his voice:

That would be me.

Don’t forget this money laundering scam promised “system exclusives” with “exclusive multiplayer features” like every player controlling a button. Fucking morons.