The Invisible Man (2020) - Leigh Whannell, Elizabeth Moss

Fun facts: This was originally going to be part of the Universal monster movie shared universe with The Mummy when it was first being written by David S. Goyer and starring Johnny Depp as the titular monster. Once The Mummy flopped and the Dark Universe fell apart, the project got pushed down to Blumhouse. Oliver Jackson-Cohen will now play the Invisible Man.

Cool, now I’ve seen the trailer I’ve seen the entire film. Saved me a few bucks! I like how studios really respect my free time.

EDIT: I would also have accepted, “I liked this movie better when it was called Hollow Man.”

I liked it better when it starred Claude Rains

Oh yeah, there have been a few great movies featuring invisible folks, but this one seemed closest to Hollow Man to me in terms of making it gross and not-fun.

The best though is actually this one:

When I was a kid the best thing about the Rains version was when Halloween came around all you needed was a roll of gauze, a pair of sunglasses, and gloves and - voila!

Another fun fact: The Invisible Man in the Claude Rains version has the highest kill count out of all the Universal monsters. He derails a train and kills over a hundred passengers.