The IT Crowd

Doesn’t look like season 2 or 3 are available in any form on Netflix yet, much less streaming.

Show definitely picks up in season 2, but I understand, if it isn’t your cup of tea watch something else.

Season 3 just got added to Netflix Watch Instantly. Matt Berry is so damn amazing.

I can do his voice, spot on.

“God damn these electric sex pants!”

BTW streaming them is great but you miss out on one of the best DVD features - the menus are all based on old computer games and internet memes and are glorious. I never get tired of watching the episode selector from the Series 1 DVD which is a brilliant pastiche of classic 8-bit isometric platformers like Knight Lore/Alien 8/Head Over Heels.

Just finished this episode and I was coming here to say this– I may need to make a T-Shirt with this on it.

Season 2 episode 1 had me laughing so hard I almost died. The ridiculousness of Roy having to pretend he was disabled, and Moss getting fenced in to working behind the bar.

The only other episode that came close was season 3’s episode 2. “Are we not men” Roy and the football fans… I won’t spoil anything, but it was amazing… “You have reached your destination…”

“You there, computer man! Fix my pants.”

The season 2 “Smoke and Mirrors” (bra episode) was pretty ok until the final joke payoff that made me bust a gut - I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard.

oh my yes

when the bartender turns around and surprise it’s moss, it was just amazing timing and acting

It was all the timing, I also love the part where Roy has to get on the bus in the wheelchair, and then off again, on the agonizingly slow lift.

Found the scene. Don’t watch unless you’ve seen the episode in season 2.

Is there any word on a Season 4?

Jen’s employee-of-the-month speech was quite good in season 3…

Apparently there’s a Christmas Special this year and then season 4 next year…

I almost choked from laughing so hard at that scene.

My favorite is the whole “Jen is dead” episode.

So did anyone else watch season 4? It’s been out for a while. It gets into some really weird stuff, but I loved it. Especially the Fredo and Countdown episodes. The DVD menu animation is great too.

I’m a huge fan of The IT Crowd in general and have watched all seasons multiple times. There’s a bunch of tiny things, details in the script and the acting, that really make this series for me.

“Gimme one of dem sweet, sweet consonants.”

Yep, I’ll echo the sentiment that it gets much better as it goes along. We almost stopped after 2 episodes, but I’m glad we powered through… overall, it’s not as brilliant as Peep Show, our fave Brit comedy, but it was definately good for watching all the way though.

The Asian dude in the Countdown episode killed me. I also loved the bit with the iPhone in the arcade.