The Last Shitshow, or the second Trump-Biden 'debate'

La Llorona 2024!

How do you know that?

It’s all Jr ever talks about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoRKUHJRJQA

Is there any question at all that he partakes in a bump from time to time? He’s like an ad for white cocaine users.

With all the Trump “billions” and a dad like his… I’d say cocaine is necessary.

Unless we build a decent social safety net, America will continue to get crazier and more insane. We need stability and this country hasn’t provided it. This is a big part of why this place is so psychotic. Constantly being 1 week away from destitution and ruin is enough to make anyone go nuts.

Lol I made that joke to my wife the other night. If Dems just gave everyone universal healthcare then no poor or middle class person would ever be a Republican again because of the collective ass unclenching from the relief of not worrying about calling an insurance company or, well, the alternative of not having one at all.

If the dems gave everyone universal healthcare the poor and middle class would have a collective stroke when they realize their taxes are paying for illegal aliens to use it too.

Yeah it was a joke, I get that Republican priorities are a lot shittier

Republicans are a joke.

No, they aren’t funny at all to me. I mean, I guess I laugh/cry sometimes.

You’ve pretty much described my parents’ entire argument. “We can’t have nice things because it’s possible someone, somewhere that doesn’t deserve it might get it. Better we all suffer unnecessarily for our entire lives!”

We kind of already have this going on via many individuals without healthcare, and some even with it, using the ERs as their primary care. ERs are too expensive to be used for primary care purposes. It costs everyone when that happens.

Yep, which is why my family supports widespread status enforcement and quick deportation. Their answer to the problem is that 14 million people don’t belong here, and until that’s fixed we shouldn’t be supporting them with tax money, encouraging more to come here. They’d rather pay for enforcement than benefits.

This is why my argument for Dems going forward is to emphasize selfish victories. Say, “remember the last time you got a bill from a provider for hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands of dollars and said, oh no, my ability to go on without considering bankruptcy or just hating life for months is going to be dependent on getting through insurance and health care bureaucracy now? Wasn’t that awful? We’re going to fix that.”

But ironically, they’d be fully covered.