The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare - Henry Cavill and Guy Ritchie

Welp, this one is just getting dumped into theaters today. I’ve seen zero marketing for it.

It’s got Alan Ritchson in it, so I’ll make a point to see it. By all accounts he seems like a good guy.

Anybody catch this one?

Is cinema night and between this, Fallguy and Ghostbusters.

Leaning to this, but would feel peachy keen if somebody weighed in was the best movie since Sliced Bread.

I thought it was fine? Fun, but largely forgettable. It’s in the same vein as Kelly’s Heroes and Where Eagles Dare, etc., so if you have a fondness for those, you’ll probably enjoy it.

Thanks, should works for us. Going out with 18yo daughter, so probably better than a romantic comedy like Fall Guy. Plus she loves watching WW2 war movies with me and we bond over them. BoB was the best.

FYI, it’s being released on digital next week on 5/10, so you can probably save some money if you wait.

If you’re not a stickler for total historical accuracy, sounds like you’ll have fun.

We actually saw Return of the King extended version at the cinema a few weeks back and it was glorious. More about a night out than anything else.