The movie frame game 20:20

Nope, not Russian Ark. But now I don’t feel so bad about posting the 40:40 :)

Three Musketeers!

Nope, not Three Musketeers.

No more guesses? Here’s the 60:60

I have about 5 guesses, all of which are probably wrong. Anyway, since nobody else seems to be getting this either, I’m going to go with From Hell.

Brotherhood of the Wolf?

Is that Perfume?

Dracula?

It is indeed Brotherhood of the Wolf.

I dug around the couch cushions and came up with this:

It had a limited theatrical release, so thpbpbt.

I suspect Tom will be along to point out that this thread is for actual movies, theatrical release be damned.

Not only were the pictures moving, but there was the added bonus of an added sound-track, wherein one could hear voices of the people in addition to certain sound effects and music. The woven threads of narrative happened to be non-fictional, that is true. But then, when sound and image are spliced together, can anything be considered nonfiction?

between the folds? i don’t think i saw even to the 20:20 mark. i got sort of annoyed at the origami artists who dunked the paper in water and then molded it. i considered that cheating :D

It is Between the Folds! Nice.

Yeah, some of those artists really worked their paper in different ways. I am cool with wetting the paper, and only draw the line at using separate sheets of paper, or worse, duct tape.

This is a thread for actual movies! Everyone knows documentaries aren’t movies; they’re documentaries.

-Tom

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

almost passed on this movie since the two main characters are in here but look at that face!

Red Eye

yuppers

That still must be from when they have the on-board sing-a-long.

20:20