The New Iran Treaty

Now there’s a rumor about Pompeo doing some back channel diplomacy to relax tensions.

Sounds like he’s a pussy cuck libtard.

The recent rocket strikes out of Gaza. Supporting Islamic Jihad in Palestine. Sanctions not working. Using language about wiping Israel off the map to whip up internal political support. Being foreign and swarthy. Being a shithole.

-Tom

The great thing about that statement is that it is applicable to every damn day of Trump’s presidency.

I wish Trump supporters just had a half dozen neurons to work with, because if it’s illegal to meet with a hostile foreign government when you’re not in office, he and the remaining unconvicted members of his campaign should all be in jail.

Well I guess everyone in his administration should be in jail now too eh?

Pretty much. Hell, Junior and Flynn iirc talked to the Iranians and that leaves out tons of people who talked to Ukrianians and Russians.

If we were actually talking about real thinking people, the first two would require our president to a) find Gaza on a map, or at least understand vaguely what/where it is, and b) to be able to parse the words “Islamic,” “Jihad,” and "Palestine (for which see a, above). The sanctions bit would require the president to actually understand what they are and how they work. Iranian threats about Israel he might understand, but it’s highly doubtful he’s any less anti-Semitic than many of his supporters.

The latter two are probably within his wheelhouse.

Say, this sounds familiar.

Remember the Maine?

I do! And it wasn’t even in the Gulf of Tonkin!

This is why Lindsey Graham is kissing Trump’s ass. He’s wanted a war with Iran for years.

His priapism obviously isn’t going to take care of itself.

You know, guillotines come in all shapes and sizes.

I like you, Adam.

You, sir, are a man of taste and refinement.

So when does Trump start this war, in order to have maximum impact on the 2020 elections?

Nowish.