The Next Generation in Bridge Crew? Make it so!

This thread is like my own personal Qt3 When Harry Met Sally. Except it isn’t a Romance. And it involves Star Trek nerd-dom.

OK, its nothing like that movie. Never mind.

I never got around to playing Star Trek Bridge Crew, but it always seemed like a fun way to experience Star Trek on PSVR or another headset. Anyone here with experience recommend it or think it should be avoided?

I actually quite liked it. The game isn’t particularly deep, and there’s no meta layer, but it’s a reasonably fun romp if you know a few people that want to play it. It’s one of those games that shines most when played with friends.

It’s definitely fun in co-op, I just wish there were more to it. I am DYING for a DS9 or TOS Movie DLC. I want the Defiant and Enterprise Refit, dangit.

Yeah, I wouldn’t really recommend it solo, unless you’re a total Trekkie, but it’s a lot of fun co-op with friends.

I don’t really have any gamer buddies, unless I can enlist some here!

Semi-Related:

Ironwolf VR is supposedly kind-of the WWII U-Bout version of this. I bought it on sale but haven’t tried it yet. Still in development but allegedly very good if looking for something similar.

Diego

Even less related: I wish Frogwares would make a Star Trek game, complete with a Holodeck chapter that’s just one of their Sherlock Holmes games.