The NFL 2018 Season

1. Keenum is not The Answer™️
  2. Von, Miller of Quarterbacks
  3. The new #30 might be legit

Maybe not Jimmy G. He is a younger prospect, and teams love that.

Is Kaep better than like 5-6 QB’s starting today? Definitely.

I mean Jesus Christ Nathan Peterman? Holy fuck Bills. The Browns would have won that game with Kaep.

Agree with both points He’s better than the Bills QB and last year’s Bills QB. Dunno about “5 or Six”…you get into Franchise direction and young talent/development at that point.

Stops…thinks about the fact that the Browns starter is "“last years Bills QB”…laughs…continues…

I think he and Mariota are exactly the same, wit Mariota being more injury-prone. But see above my comments on Kaep’s age now.

Ponders how a Greg Roman Offense ended up with Tyrod Taylor and Kaepernick…shakes head at disservice done to development of them as young QBs…

For sure, but there are some teams playing

checks notes

Sam Bradford

Ouch. There was a point where I thought Gabbert had a chance to be decent,but he never took the next step. Never mind, I was thinking of Bortles.

Yeah, but that is what I meant about Franchise direction/Young Talent. The Cards want a cheap Pocket Passer ™ fill in while rookie first round pick Josh Rosen grows into position.

That does read kinda damning doesn’t it?

God I fucking hate McCarthy.

Rodgers riding the cart. Season is over.

Wow, that was quick.

Bradford has always been a fine QB when he has knees and something north of a terrible OL to play behind… So, y’know, 15% of the time.

I expected Rodgers to get injured at some point, but damn. I may have been very wrong about the Bears.

And right-ish about the Packers. A borderline team doomed to sub 500 without Rodgers.

My fantasy team eating shit this week thanks to the Saints* D/ST going -7 against the juggernaut that is Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Tampe Bay offense is totally worth it.

Wonder what absurd rule we’re going to get next year? Just “fuck you, you can’t hit QBs any more at all ever, if they’re on Goodell’s nice list”?

Yeah, I’m kinda glad Khalil Mack is no longer in the AFC West.

Uh he’s maybe real damn good. Wow.

One more Bears score and the game goes off.

Why? I could watch this all night!

I expected the Bears to be terrible.

They may still be but Mack is a terror and the Pack is going to be in trouble.

It’s already a better season than last year.

Rodgers is back. Too bad half the people in Wisconsin had a heart attack by now.