The NFL 2018 Season

That game was WHY we watch football. Back and forth offensive powerhouses battling it out. Great game.

Don’t worry, if McCoy gets hurt we will put in Mark Sanchez. The excitement never ends!

I was very confused when I read this post this morning and thought the other 50 posts after it were about overtime.

While I appreciate your assertion, Rams fans right now feel the defense is not very good given the money being spent on it. In the last several games they’ve had a pattern of playing awful most of the game and then making key plays in critical moments. I mean, we’ll take it, but the 1999 Rams tended to beat people 35-10, which gave me fewer heart attack threats than the 2018 Rams have.

2 Defensive scores for TDs against the best O in the NFL

Yeah that was some heads up play, but I don’t know if you can always count on that happening (see Saints game). 99 is good though, we know that and are glad to have him.

Great games on this first set right now. All of them are fairly close. Well, except the Eagles. No love lost there.

And the Browns leading Cincy by 4 touchdowns at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Well, well, well … how the turn tables.

That Hue Jackson hire sure is paying off for the Bengals!

Seahawks are now in possession of a wild card spot, with four of their five final games coming at home! Three of the final five are against the Niners and Cards.

Yeah, imagine what would have happened if he hadn’t given them the Browns’ offense.

There was a point when the Cardinals were up 10-0 and I wondered if the Chargers might lose

Nope, that quickly ended. Silly me for thinking they had a chance even up by 10

I don’t even…

What in the hell Indy!

What, you can’t see his sterling qualifications for the job?

Not to worry. We’re choking it away after being up 24-14.

Sure, but I’ve never seen a 4th and 57 before. That’s impressively bad. From FG range to your own 30.

I’m trying to find the longest, and seeing reports of the Pats having 4th and 61 in the 70s, but the longest I can verify is 3rd 50 yards by the Vikes vs Packers.

The Steelers need to pay whoever they need so they never get scheduled a game at Mile High ever again…