The NFL Protests

Carrying over from last year, I think.

What demographic does he think buys sporting goods? Fox News viewers?

Sometimes the comments pay off.

I assume he’s gunning for a spot in the 2020 re-election campaign.

The wording is a bit weird there - “forced” to close? The owner is the one who chose this path.

“That part of the military respect that’s in me just cannot be sacrificed or compromised, as I believe Brandon Marshall and Colin Kaepernick both did. I don’t like losing a business over it, but I rather be able to live with myself,” he added.

Wtf? This guy… he respects the people he hates enough to lose his business over. I bet he collects government assistance now, just wait!

Yeah but if it wasn’t for the thoughts and choices of his not customers, he’d still be open.

I don’t know, but I think maybe he means that Marshall and Kaepernick compromised/sacrificed their respect for the anthem. And he can’t. Or something. Someone needs to diagram that sentence.

Yeah, his wording is terrible, but he’s saying that he cannot bring himself to disrespect the military as he feels Marshall and Kaepernick have done.

Which of course overlooks the very reason why Kaepernick chose to kneel in the first place but hey, facts with this group.

Could a Kaepernick jersey sell better in this guy’s store than all of the Bills’ QB jerseys combined though? That’s what we need to focus on here.

Looks like Kaep got paid off. Hope he took em to the cleaners.

If they got him to be quiet? Yea, he got paid.

Man, I hope so.

He hasn’t said much of anything in a long time.

He’s smart and has a good lawyer.

A sports guy I heard yesterday on radio said the rumor he had heard (from where or whom he didn’t say) had the combined payout to Reid and Kaepernick at between $60 and $80 million with Kaepernick getting the larger share and of course legal fees coming out of that.

He also said Kaepernick was pursued by an AAF team and asked for $20m, and so of course was not signed. My guess would be he didn’t want to play in the AAF.