The North Korea Thread

As expected. I’m glad we got hostages back.

What a statesman.

This is the geopolitical version of you can’t fire me, I quit!!!

This was 2 weeks ago.

Orrin Hatch would have been on that list but he was in the middle of fellating Trump and couldn’t be reached for comment.

“looking for his glasses”

How is Nunes NOT on that list?

It is a horribly composed piece of prose. The sad thing is that you can tell that it’s actually gone through a number of revisions and it still stinks to high heaven.

The stupidest timeline.

Oh. My. God.

Canada needs software engineers, right?

Listen… so about those coins… Sure the summit isn’t happening, and you can get a refund if you really want it, but TRUE PATRIOTS are happily clutching their false god iconography, and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be a dirty Dem would you?

Just for the sake of argument - suppose, like 10 years from now, the country has managed to recover some sanity and the Trump era is seen as the low point of American history. Imagine how much such a tangible symbol of Trumpian failure would be worth to collectors.

It’s always good to keep our allies guessing about our next moves and intentions. Keep them on their toes!

Yes. However, most of the jobs are pretty close to the US border. So if you are seeking to avoid fallout, you might want to go further afield. Maybe we need Musk to accelerate his Mars colonisation plan…

I love this part.

I’m the one cancelling the meeting, but if you change your mind, please don’t hesitate to call me or write. Love Donald.

You mean, the meeting isn’t going to take place after all? This is my surprised face.

The only question remaining is whose fault it was:

• Leakers
  • Killary
  • Obama
  • WITCH HUNT!!!

Haha, my thoughts exactly.