The North Korea Thread

Yes, won’t someone think about white nationalists’ feelings and Islamophobes?! It takes guts to fight to save white culture.

There are plenty of Trump supporters who talk to others and don’t engage in actual discussion. You’re not being honest with yourself if you see this as an echo chamber.

This is why I keep wanting to support the man who wants attention and uses the @ symbol to make people feel appreciated. Because he is kind and says he is thankful and sorry and that is enough for me to want to listen to his good faith arguments.

I am honestly glad that you told that story, @Strollen.

Yes, I think I’ve shown in the past by the tiny percentage of folks voted for Republican President in past that is is a very liberal forum. You want to argue that just because the chorus has both sopranos and Mezo-sopranos we have a diversity of voices. We don’t. I’m sort of the odd tenor, who goes in falsetto when it comes to be criticizing Trump so, I’m somewhat accepted. Gman’s a real tenor. We don’t have any baritones or basses.
I’m arguing that Gman is basically sing on-key, behaving appropriately as opposed to purely posting propaganda, it is just a different voice

Now its true that lot of baritones or basses are blatant racists and xenophobes so I really care if they are part of chorus. But it would be interesting to have a true conservative in the forum.

(Ok I’ve more than exhausted my knowledge of choruses but echo chambers…)

Gman is white supremacy and an agitator. It’s not his Trump supporter or GOP status that’s the problem. If you stepped back from the so long as it’s not a liberal approach, you might actually see that.

It would be better if people here spent 5% of the time they spent endlessly posting their assumptions about me – a person most of you have never even met – actually talking about something interesting. Message boards can be a great place for discussion instead of constant insult streams and assuming the worst in others.

Message boards are great. Until some asshole arrives and shits up the place.

We did, before you arrived and started shitting everything up. Seriously, make a thread called ‘Gman vs. Timex’ and just debate all the stupid shit you want. Pretend you don’t know that Trump thinks all negative news about him is fake, pretend Nazis are cool, whatever. None of us will go into that thread and shit it up. Post as much as you want. Post how whites need to save their culture. Post how Trump has some really great ideas. Post away! Anyways, back to ignoring your bullshit.

That sounds so reasonable. Why would anyone not want to do these things? They will make us happy. A gentle and open attitude like this one should serve as a model for us all. This is worth discussing and sharing our viewpoints about.

Thanks for the post @Strollen. The RBG and Scalia friendship is pretty remarkable, given how tense their opinions got (usually, but definitely not always, on opposing sides of issues that affected millions of people). It’s too bad people are mocking you for posting it, but the movie sounds interesting. The De Niro article is also on point – the constant hate and rage is counterproductive, just from a tactical point of view.

And yes, I’ll continue to “thank” the rare posters here who choose not to engage in cluttering the thread with insults. Sad, but it’s not common here.

I didn’t realize this message board only invited people who agree with you. Regardless, I love the “back to ignoring you line.” That’s quite a finicky commitment you had to ignoring me, since you renege on it at every chance you get to be nasty and hurtful.

Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, snowflake.

Err – You are going back to ignoring me…when exactly?

Agitator, I buy, but is that a crime or even against forum rules. Now admittedly I just accused @Dave_Perkins of that but that’s only because he was just agitating and not participating.

White supremacy really? Can you post things he has typed, that qualify as being a white supremacy? Now I’m sure he has defended things that Trump or Trump supporters has said that are racist but that’s being tribal not racist. Since none of this has anything to do with North Korea maybe PM me.

Which one is the asshole, Rod? I’m having a hard time figuring it out.

Jesus…yes, defending things they’ve said that are racist is so NOT racist.

The cultural suicide thing is a bit of a tell. You really don’t hear that outside white nationalist circles.

I’ve done this very thing in this very thread.

lol, its me! Sorry everyone! :)