The official Mass Effect 2 haters guide to Mass Effect 3

Never understood this "femshep" cult either.

Usually, when someone says something like "Two years ago, I wrote up Mass Effect 2", it's a hyperlink to said article...

Oh someone got it right, finally.
[whining mode ON] I hated the auto-dialogue.
I hated the holding-hands-to-new-players attitude.
I hated femshep's new enormous butt and EDI's sexualization.

Mass effect 3's story was sacrificed for the cod fanboys who were looking for a shooter and nothing else. This caused non-interactive chats, which are far, FAR more annoying than non-interactive environment.

Here's how things lie. Mass effect 1: 90% rpg, 10% shooter. Mass effect 2: 50% rpg, 50% shooter. Mass effect 3: 5% rpg, 95% shooter.

There's your problem :)

Personally, I enjoyed Mass Effect 2 and 3. But I dislike how you said it's most likely a shooter. Sure it has more gameplay in ME3 then the others, maybe less dialogue, but you have to remember that this is a game. The point of a game is to play it, but I do think they should of put more focus on side missions like loyalty missions in ME2. I didn't know who James ever was and would of rather kept another human like Jacob, but whatever. I personally think adding more shooting and gameplay was a good idea, because I don't think everyone played the game just to watch cutscenes. If I wanted to do that I'd play Asura's Wrath. I think they did good for ME3 and some of you guys who complain about the game need to lighten up. Stop hating on games and try to enjoy them. I enjoyed ME3. Why can't you all? Be thankful there are developers who put time together to make amazing trilogies like Mass Effect. Also the, "Tomorrow: I have a thing or two to say about the multiplayer", thing is stupid. I enjoyed the multiplayer and working as a team to fight enemies. It could of been that a bunch of characters fight each other but that's not fun. The objectives and other parts may of been too GoW, or other games, but I'd rather have the multiplayer element then not to have it. Mass Effect 3 wasn't as story associated as ME2 but you can't say you didn't play ME3 not coming out satisfied. Sure maybe the ending sucked but that's one part of the game. Have fun with it!

who ever wrote this is a fucking twat, cause i love my country and if you dont fuck you and your fat wife