The Phoenix Wright meme machine coming to iPads

Title The Phoenix Wright meme machine coming to iPads
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When August 29, 2012

This fall, Capcom will publish the first three Phoenix Wrights on the iPad as a single game. Well, it's technically a single game. You download it to play the first two chapters for free and then you have to buy each full game separately..

Read the full article

I enjoyed these enough to buy them again happily :-)

Never did understand the fascination with these. The first one is one of the few DS game I've stopped playing halfway through. The writing was amusing at times, but nothing special. The actual game systems were pretty bad IMO, and the text was excruciatingly slow, which is quite critical given that the game is mostly dialogue. At least it will fit the platform, unlike Squeenix' mutilation of The World Ends With You.

Now Trauma Center: there's a high paying profession-made-game done right!

Phoenix Wright meme? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I unabashedly love all three Phoenix Wright games, and have played the first one multiple times. Capcom knows the score here, since I will definitely be playing them again.

@anon:

Well, I don't know how far you played the game, however the story only unfolds upon the end... maybe you should reconsider.

I played all pw (1-3) and am currently playing the AJ title... I loved the first 3, however, the AJ might be the salt in the soup... let's hope I'm wrong..

If not, lets just say: It should have ended with Three

Remarks goto: tinyurl pascmail

And now on Steam, Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. I only ever played the first game, so I’m looking forward to playing it on my Xbox.

For what it’s worth, the very first game is largely, largely superior to anything that series spawned after.