The Puzzle Games Thread

Same dev as what?

As eachother.

Ah, gotcha.

Thanks for the heads up, I picked up Golf Peak on my phone and I like it already.

Inbento looks good tooā€¦ but so cute. A bit too cute.

Here we go again! Zachtronics:

Finally finished the last of the dlc puzzles. :)

I originally saw this on Katherine of Sky:

10% off

Itā€™s a find Waldo type of game

Might be a good game to play a little one.

May get it to have a little game to play in between some of my other games when I get frustrated.

Another new DLC came out in April for GM2:I:

Oooo, thanks for the heads up.

All the Draknek games are on sale, including their new one: A Monsters Expedition.

Thatā€™s getting good reviews and I like the looks of it. Itā€™s also included in Apple Arcade, for anyone still subscribed to that.

I finished all 100 of the main set puzzles in Tametsi. Without mistakes (number in blue). Although some of the puzzles took several tries.

Just sayinā€™.

That is impressive. Iā€™ve stalled in the low 90ā€™sā€¦any progress is very slow.

Thereā€™s a demo for Akurra that Iā€™m hoping to play soon. My friend whoā€™s a puzzler and exploring nut spoke very highly of it.

Free dlc out for Glass Masquerade 2

spending some serious time into the game. Wow, really a head scratcher. I found some solutions, I wonder if they were optimal, though.

Playing relaxed on my couch. Did you finish it?

No, donā€™t think I did. There were some levels that ate up a lot of flight time, though.

wow, this is really amazing. I had it on my backlog for more than a year. Glad I picked it up now.

The puzzles are really satisfying to solve, when they use the looping, iterating idea. This one was great. How to get to the other side. First, you need to realize that you want to get to the other side.

I really need to check this out. It looks incredible and beautiful.

This really is ā€œEscher - The Videogameā€, but ā€œManifold Gardenā€ is a great name for it.

I got stuck on a water puzzle in a new area, where I missed a mechanic or it happened by accident and I did not pay enough attention. Also I had a break for a day. Tried to solve the puzzle next day for an hour or two without that ā€œmechanicā€ but couldnā€™t do it. It wasnā€™t all wasted time, I explored the area and found some secret stuff.

grafik

I watched a youtube video with Jonathan Blow where he played the puzzle before my puzzle, where the mechanic was introduced and then I could go back to my puzzle and solve it, as I knew exactly what to do.

funny, Jon Blow got stuck at the same puzzle but after the point where I got stuck, but he tried to solve it very complicatedā€¦

TLDR; sometimes taking a break for a day can make you forget a newly introduced mechanic.
(playing on PS4)