The Qt3 Secret Santa Thread

Count me in.

You can always ignore the wishlist and send something on your own. At the very least, the wishlist would give you a ballpark on where each person stands.

I personally would encourage giving out addresses and going the way you guys are talking, because you’re right in that it’s more fun.

Go on then. Count me in too.

England, like Nellie and Mike.

I’m in! (NA-CA) Is there some way to find out the receiver’s info? At work, if we don’t know the person we’ve been assigned, we secretly hit up their friends and cubemates for details. you know… hobbies, shoe size, girth…

What the hell kind of gifts are you buying that require you to know their GIRTH?!?

I’m in.

Add me to the list already! I’m so in and North American. Though whatever poor sucker I get won’t be getting anything from their wishlist because I feel I have unerring taste in the area of matching people up with the star wars action figures they would most appreciate.

I’m in, and in North America.

PS. Moore, do not hate on Huell Howser.

Like you dont want a fancy cockring, please.

I love the guy, he is my favorite happy go lucky jackass

I’d like not to be paired with Moore, please.

Ha!

Ok, only if it’s really fancy. None of this plastic or wooden shit. It’s gotta have encrusted jewels.

I’ll tell you what. If you get a thermos from me, will you even open it? What if it’s two things, a thermos and a videogame sized box? But the outside of the box says “Open Thermos First”.

Don’t you need one to have the other?

The box goes in a bucket of water and the thermos is detonated at a safe distance by a robot. Next question.

Guapo, Guapo, you put the game size box in a fireproof lockbox, and a note saying the KEY is in the thermos of questionable liquid.

definitely has to be viscous. and green.

And somehow sharp enough to cut you, even though it is liquid.

I’ll cut you!

I’m sure converse can sue over that somehow.

I just updated the list as well as the alpha post to include the deadlines for participation. Giving this a good bump to remind people it’s here, too.

You have to post that you’re in before the 15th.

You have to give your contact information before the 31st.

More people, please!