The Resistance: Avalon - 2019 Match 3 Game Thread

That sounds good.

I decided to keep track of votes this game, as nobody really did it last game. Make of it what you will, or try to deduce my role from it, I don’t care, but I realized how annoying it was to go and look back all the time.

The green means the mission succeeded. * means you were on the team and L means you were leader. This stuff should be fairly obvious but I thought I’d mention it.

I agree with this.

Oh I always keep track, just don’t share it unless it becomes important!

I did have full track of all the votes last game, but they weren’t very helpful in proving you were evil so I didn’t publish them. :)

Calling all burn units.

Well, because I was Evil and we had no Oberon, I didn’t keep track, and I figured I’d bother to post them this game when I collected them (because I couldn’t keep it in my head). My private notes (my role, other roles I know if I know them) are not posted. I’d rather just have the information in the open, though, to make it easier.

Dave takes notes as he’s riding his bike down hills, and they are the best. I’m disappointed we haven’t seen any recent submissions!

Excellent outcome on the first quest. Whether that was because of spotlight/first mission or that everyone was servants of Arthur remains to be seen. With the confidence established, team proposal and votes on that team, I have Sir Rowe down as “most likely good”. It just feels too brazen, if he (and thus by extension Sir Casey) were evil, put two evil on the team and both of them approved it.

I took notes last game but didn’t think they would help us lose.

That makes sense to me.

@Knightsaber I’ll open up to rowe.

Sending secret message to @rowe33

@CaseyRobinson please distribute:

Keeping a Close Eye on You
Chicago Proxy

If you’d like to wait for rowe to report in, that’s okie dokie, of course.

Well we still have a chain, just not the one I hoped. Otis be EVIL.

Okay now we can do this part, @CaseyRobinson

Well, dang it. I thought we were going to get a good chain there.

Ot was perfectly willing to reveal to Rowe, which is less suspicious than when Lantz ended up on that side of a chain like this (he tried to reveal backwards). But Rowe has someone vouching for him…

I’m heading to an event tonight, for now I’ll think on this situation.

Well this complicates things.

Somehow, I still can’t make heads or tails of what the (initial) meta is. But it’s fun to keep up.

There’s no initial meta, just agendas