The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

Indeed, I’m troubled. I shall have to posture steadfastly.

It’s not that I don’t trust Ot, it’s that I don’t trust anyone.

What would be hilarious is if all three were evil, and watch them try not to stumble into a triple fail.

That (probably) isn’t the case.Thraeg has a very powerful card though, and chose to reveal backwards.

Curouser and curiouser. Perhaps innocent, perhaps not.

Possibilities: both Thraeg and Ot are evil
Ot is evil and Thraeg good
Thraeg and Ot are good

Which clearly means we need to get a look at Ot at earliest possibility.

Actually, meta talk, @Thraeg have you played the Avalon variant of Resistance before

I haven’t played any version of Resistance before. I’m just winging it based on the rules in the first post.

Good to know. There is definitely a sort of ‘meta’ strategy that has formed around certain plays. And your choice of reveal direction is ‘traditionally wrong’, aka suspicious. But that’s why I asked, before I and others hammer you too hard on it :)

Hmm… I’m still going to look at it pretty funny.

Waiting on Ott to vote.

@Otthegreat : Otttttt!

Ya’ll just need practice.

OTTTTTTTTTTT

You didn’t even tag him!

But it doesn’t matter, he hasn’t been seen for eight hours and he hasn’t said anything in seventeen. Different timezone?

Ot has important duties like sorting out tents that unfortunately keep him away from time to time. He’ll be along as soon as he is able to. Waiting for Ot is a forum right of passage.

It’s like wolves howling. I’m not in this game and I am compelled to join in.

OTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol @soondifferent

Nah you don’t need to tag him, he’s just an exceptionally busy guy. The ‘yelling’ at him is a running gag, I think because it actually worked a few times.

15 hours remaining on the vote.

12 hours remaining.

Mission 1A has been approved!

Dave Perkins: Yes
rowe33: No
CraigM: No
CF_Kane: Yes
CaseyRobinson: Yes
Lantz: No
scottagibson: No
rho21: Yes
Otthegreat: Yes
Thraeg: Yes

Tell me if I messed up your vote.

@Thraeg, would you like to use No Confidence?

Well, at least one evil voted for the team. Maybe more.

Yes sorry about the delay! I wasn’t anticipating the game getting going so fast. I’ll have a lot more time next week when I’m back from this outing’s equivalent of tent sorting.

And I know there’s nothing I can say to convince people, but I know I’m glad to know at least two good players.