The Secret World

It makes sense that the helping gnome would be a Templar. :) Welcome to Qt3 by the way. Nice to see you around.

I’m in the same boat, addiction-wise. After a few long months in Ulduar, I’ve lost all interest in WoW, but unfortunately I haven’t found a decent place to reinvest it yet. Champions Online, and Aion both fell short, and Fallen Earth doesn’t seem to be taking off either. So, I’m looking to the next round of new MMOs to find a new home. This one looks pretty good. I like the premise with the 3 factions, and some of the ideas look really good, but we all know Funcom. They love to over-hype their games. No one loves a Funcom game more than Funcom, amirite?

Yea, but this is Ragnar Tornquist we’re talking about. If anything it should have a heavy focus on story and world exploration.

If it’s ever released that is.

Whoa, what third trailer? It’s not on the official site, or at least, it’s not selectable yet.

I just hope Ragnar Tornquist’s story is in the game. Played a ton of Anarchy Online and if you wanted story you had to buy his book, meh. The Secret World seems like an interesting game though, may give it a try and see if I can still stomach an MMO. Shame I can’t say the title of the game without automatically adding “Of Alex Mack.”

Yeah. Link it, stussman!

The game sounds great, but in the end isn’t it going to be about grouping up and bashing monsters, with some RvR CTF-style play in there?

I can’t face that kind of gameplay any more - so much so it annoys me quickly even in single player games. :/. Bah, humbug!