The Serious Games of Making Business.

And why LinkedIn dominates the job search industry?

Well they’re largely irrelevant today sliding into third tier electronics doodad and not any sort of the “high end” segment of the AV market anymore. They were super litigious in the 2000s but the founder losing out big on selling Beats to Apple left them even more of losers.

It has apparently escaped the last several posters that this thread is not, in fact, The Serious Business of Making Games.

It’s a brilliantly named thread, but it’s a little TOO good.

Aw hell

Someone up- thread, suggested, I change it.

It is really for serious business games like Capitalism or various Tycoon games.

Honestly I love this thread name, please never change it.

Looks like Good Company came out but didn’t get many reviews. I see mostly positive reviews on Steam but only 1200 or so.

Yes, this. It puts a smile on my face every time I see it pop up in my feed.

Huh, apparently Industry Giant 4.0 was announced during mid-December last year. One to possibly keep an eye out for some time this year. On to my Steam wishlist and followed section it promptly goes…

Published by Toplitz Productions, you may know them for other games such as Medieval Dynasty, with prototype and production funding assisted by FFF-Bayern and BMWK (Germany’s Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action). Been in production\development for a couple of years already, based on information I gleamed from the funding grants.

Wrong thread!

That looks interesting. Anyone played previous versions?

I can’t even find Industry Giant 3 on Steam.

It doesn’t exist. The game that tried but lost the rights to the name is Industry Transporters.

I played a bit of IG2 at some point, but I don’t have any strong feelings about it.

It goes very cheap on GOG, currently $1.19 there.

Were any of the “Giant” games ever any good? I feel like those were the JoWoodiest of JoWood games…

I loved IG2