The US-Iran War. Jan 2020-20??

Uncle Tom’s hot take:

If anything is deserving of a Jesus facepalm, it’s this.

I don’t have to. By now there is a permanent palm print on my face. To be fair it’s an improvement.

Seriously, I think I’ve worn grooves into my face over the past three years.

From facepalming?

You go girl.

loose lips something ME ME ME

We’re left wondering, did Trump leak classified information, or did he just make up a lie?

I’m sure they can work it that him being the ultimate classifying authority he can blurt out whatever the hell he wants.

Definitely looks like it was shot down.

Since “lob Katyushas in its general direction” can be interpreted as “plot to blow up the embassy” and that actually happened, I’m not sure it was strictly speaking a lie.

We don’t know when or where.

Dear Mike:

“Imminent threat” of some random thing in the future we don’t know anything about.

I mean, by that logic the death of every single living thing on the planet is an imminent threat.
It will happen, we just don’t know when or where.

Of course they’re wording it this way so that Congress doesn’t get uppity about ignoring those pesky laws they keep passing.

They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Oh. Yeah, that would explain a lot…

Jesus Christ, now its a political assassination. We have no mechanism at all for removing this guy before Jan 2021. How low will the US sink? And before you say “it’s not us”. It’s us. We are a Presidential Republic. Perhaps a broken one or perhaps the Presidential Republic doesn’t work anymore.

It always was a political assassination. Trump ordered the killing for some combination of taking attention away from impeachment and / or making an appeal to the voters. Adding because some Senators whose votes he needs wanted him to is just another political reason.

Apparently they tried to hit someone in charge of finances for the Quds force in Yemen as well?