They’re coming to get you again, Barbara!

I realize the whole zombie thing is pretty played out at this point, but some new info has come up that seems interesting. The folks who worked on the original Night of the Living Dead way back when actually wrote a sequel that never got made, but is now starting to ramp up production. Obviously, George Romero himself is not involved, having joined the great zombie horde in the sky, but I confess I am curious to see how this one turns out.

The wife hates it when I say, “They’re coming for you, Barbara!”

You and @tomchick can have the whole theater to yourselves! So that’ll be a hoot! You can spread out and get comfy.

Dude, I will see this day one. Nothing as comforting as a good zombie movie. Except maybe a bad zombie movie.

I’ wasn’t joking. You guys and like two other dudes can have the whole theater to yourselves. You can Cosplay, run around, sneak in food, interact with the film (“Don’t do it, Barbara!”), the works.

It has to be in black and white.

The well informed comments that follow on from this article ? Press release ? Sadly do not speak to it being anything to look forward to. Happy to be surprised though.

“They’re coming to get you, Brahbrah!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-CRQb46Zg